• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's Other life (theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I thought it just meant that Axel knew Sora was still alive (however Roxas didn't at the time) so when he said 'we'll meet in another life' he meant 'I'll meet you when you're Sora' However, there is no possible way for Axel to have another life because his true self isn't alive, so Axel is doomed to fade back into nothing.

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
Gothic_Donald said:
You are so far of track.

Anyway. What if Axel was born in a similar way that Roxas was born. Not exactly, but similar. Roxas gain emotions and the Keyblade because of his conection to Sora's heart. Also Sora's heart was resonating with him because blah blah blah. What if Axel's heart held close to him. Hey we never know.

(Hey D T!)

hmm this post made me think. Perhaps Riku was Axel's heartless, even though they have no name simillarities. (the difference in the names could have come from Namine's memory creation. She could have made Axel think that he was someone else, which is why i cant think of Axel's heartless name. axel's original name could have been an anagram of Riku's name, with an X in it.) this having been said, would mean tat the, "heart held close to him" could have been because riku was in the org as well, and probably interacted with Axel. Axel could have felt his heart in Riku. The resonation could have led to feelings of compassion and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back