• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Axel's fan-fic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
So awesome, Eliza. But I wish you would let me beta for you, the chapters aren't that long and wouldn't be much of a hassle. After all, if you check, who made the least amount of mistakes after editing on one of your chapters? So awesome right now...

Now this story has alot of doors opening.

Eh...I just helped her cos she asked for it anyway, I just corrected the grammar errors and change some things didn't add or quit anything to the story.

Thank you so much kersha!!!^-^
Well that is the first part of the 4th chapter so just wait a lil,and yeah,you sure can fix the next one^-^:thumbsup:

Eh Eliza, erm, your welcome but as I didn't know what you exactly wanted for this fic..and as this is not mine I just can't go and change everything you know

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Eh...I just helped her cos she asked for it anyway, I just corrected the grammar errors and change some things didn't add or quit anything to the story.

Eh Eliza, erm, your welcome but as I didn't know what you exactly wanted for this fic..and as this is not mine I just can't go and change everything you know

Awww it is ok^-^ I was talking to ketsha ^_^; I am gratefull to ya anyways^-^

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Oh,i had relplyed on this,but oh well,after the mess here i go again
"Oh thank you very much^-^I am happy that you liked it,i have years to come to this section,but i am very busy and i will try to post soon the 2nd part"
There i said it again^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back