• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's Enjoying it???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morph787

Somewhere in This World that God created!
I finally finished KH re:CoM and i wen to theater mode and i saw the video on the 11th floor: Twilight Town/The only one who can save him.....

When I saw the video...

Alex laughed... and he said "What, im enjoying this?" and then said: "You guys are really something!"

My question is..

Who does he refer to? and how did he enjoy laughing?? Is there a new kind mystery of the Nobodies? Do they really have a part of a real heart?

what do u guys think?

P

petvesc

he was just surprised that he felt something. Cause he does still have the memory of what it's like to enjoy something from his life before being a nobody. Also because of his relationship to Roxas he says he sometimes feels like he has a heart and acts like it too.

Morph787

Somewhere in This World that God created!
he was just surprised that he felt something. Cause he does still have the memory of what it's like to enjoy something from his life before being a nobody. Also because of his relationship to Roxas he says he sometimes feels like he has a heart and acts like it too.

But when he says, "You guys are really something!"... Who does he refer to?

Key of Valor

The Professor
Morph787 said:
But when he says, "You guys are really something!"... Who does he refer to?

Possibly he was referring to both Roxas and Sora. Axel has mentioned how both Roxas and Sora made him feel like he had a heart. Axel had recently developed a friendship with Roxas and before going off to Castle Oblivion. Axel probably started to "enjoy" the time he spent with Roxas, and in Castle Oblivion his interactions with Sora probably provoked "enjoyment" in Axel as well.

Axel probably identified in that statement how both Roxas and Sora had a positive effect on him. I'm not quite sure I would go as far as to say that Axel really "felt" enjoyment in the same sense as someone with heart would, but Axel probably got as close to enjoyment as a typical Nobody could.

XXyumikoXX

Well... I heard that Roxas really does have a heart. It may have something to do with the roxas/ven/sora connection and that may have something to do with Axel's ability to feel when he's around them. :confused: So many connections! Sometimes it's just too much!

Awkward Squid

Sounds to me like Axel's just being Axel.

As for who he's referring too...I always assumed it was the other organization members? I'm probably wrong though...

Pratiko

Awards
"You guys are really something!"

That's a way of making fun of Sora's determination to protect Naminé, someone who he doesn't even know. That's why he enjoys his ignorance. Mean Axel is mean =/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The entire mess at the castle was too much. He was playing literally everyone for a fool and going about his own agenda which gets some light shed on it in Days. I doubt it has so much to do with Sora and Roxas.

I'd sooner blame it on Graceful Assassin's theory that he found the Chamber of Waking somewhere and ended up being capable of feeling, and it surprised him he was actually feeling it.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Hm I forgot what the cutscene looked like xD

when he says "what, I'm enjoying this?" it's probably because yeah he got surprised he actually 'felt' that he enjoyed it and when he said "you guys are really something" I don't know because I don't remembered who was in the cutscene xD I don't think its a sora/roxas thing either (like smile said)

A

Azrael

I finally finished KH re:CoM and i wen to theater mode and i saw the video on the 11th floor: Twilight Town/The only one who can save him.....

When I saw the video...

Alex laughed... and he said "What, im enjoying this?" and then said: "You guys are really something!"

My question is..

Who does he refer to? and how did he enjoy laughing?? Is there a new kind mystery of the Nobodies? Do they really have a part of a real heart?

what do u guys think?

It was supposed to be you guys gave me one hell of a show!

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Yeah but the American version couldn't have cursing so they changed it to that.
he did say hell in the GBA version.

and he was talking about sora and roxas.

KiaCoral

axel's obviously talking about sora and co. the fact that axel's playing everyone and sora's struggle to get to namine, etc makes it kinda obvious. not too mention, you just have to make the connections between them.

...........that made no sense at all, did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back