• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SH_Brat

I don't see why not. Nobody stated that Riku didn't go to the darkness. All it takes to make a nobody is you're heart being cast out of your body. And If I'm remembering correctly... That's exactly what happened to Riku when his body was possesed in the first game. His heart was thrown into darkness, but because his heart was strong he defended against it and reclaimed his body after we beat KH1. Riku defending against t6he darkness would explain why Axel seems to not have memories, 'cause Riku didn't have a heartless. Axel doesn't seem to have an anagram. I'm not buying that his name is Lea of Star Wars or Ale the American slang term for rum and no one wants to agree that it's Alex. Axel wasn't ever on any side, if you remember, he seemed to be the only one in true Twilight. Riku is the bearer of the Twilight Keyblade. That might explain his constant betrayal.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Hmm... That's a lot to think about.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
SH_Brat said:
I don't see why not. Nobody stated that Riku didn't go to the darkness. All it takes to make a nobody is you're heart being cast out of your body. And If I'm remembering correctly... That's exactly what happened to Riku when his body was possesed in the first game. His heart was thrown into darkness, but because his heart was strong he defended against it and reclaimed his body after we beat KH1. Riku defending against t6he darkness would explain why Axel seems to not have memories, 'cause Riku didn't have a heartless. Axel doesn't seem to have an anagram. I'm not buying that his name is Lea of Star Wars or Ale the American slang term for rum and no one wants to agree that it's Alex. Axel wasn't ever on any side, if you remember, he seemed to be the only one in true Twilight. Riku is the bearer of the Twilight Keyblade. That might explain his constant betrayal.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

good point...hmm I gotta think about that......

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
A mod is going to close this soon.

Riku never got a nobody, besides Axel looks nothing like Riku nor do Axel share any kind of relation to Riku at all. Axel is a nobody that looks like he would be in his early to mid 20s, while Riku is ony 16.

Riku's heart did leave his body when Xehanort had control of his body in Kingdom Hearts. That resulted in Riku's heart getting sent to a place in which all lost hearts go. Remeber when Xehanort said don't bother your voice can no longer reach him where he is, his heart belongs again to darkness, indicating that Riku's heart was sent some place else. Probably in the realm of darkness.

Riku did not become a heartless.
Riku's body did not get casted off and sent to another realm because Xehanort had control of the vessel at that time so a nobody was not created.

When Sora weaken Xehanort, Riku managed to get control over his body again, that is why Riku appeared at the door to darkness and helped Sora close the door to darkness.

Riku has no nobody, end of story.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
KINGDOMHEARTS104 said:
Well Srry No If Youve Ever Played Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories You Can See Him In That Game Always Talking To Larxene Yeah So Hes Not Riku's Nobody!

Thats coz he needed to find out everything about them so he could report to
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
SH_Brat said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
WOOPS I Meant To You Not The Other Guy That ISaid That To Srry Other Guy!:eek:

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
SH_Brat said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
well, thats a preatty good theroy.i concur.lolthats a funny world.concur.idk why.

SH_Brat

The Conquerer said:
A mod is going to close this soon.

Riku never got a nobody, besides Axel looks nothing like Riku nor do Axel share any kind of relation to Riku at all. Axel is a nobody that looks like he would be in his early to mid 20s, while Riku is ony 16.

Riku's heart did leave his body when Xehanort had control of his body in Kingdom Hearts. That resulted in Riku's heart getting sent to a place in which all lost hearts go.

Riku did not become a heartless.
Riku's body did not get casted off and sent to another realm because Xehanort had control of the vessel at that time.

When Sora weaken Xehanort, Riku managed to get control over his body again, that is why Riku appeared at the door to darkness to help Sora close the door.

Riku has no nobody, end of story.

{Off Topic}Why does a mod have to close this thread. I see nothing wrong with people puting their own theories. I mean, I know this has been done before, but not in a while. Besides, since everyone been playing and studying the game more in their spare time more evidence has surfaced to prove whether this is a true or false statement.
{On Topic} I know Namine is special, but I'm gonna use her as an example anyway.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
You yourself said that Riku's heart had left his body. Look at Axel again a bit more closely, there are some simularities. I sure didn't know who Namine was at first. I, also, know some of you freaked out when you found out. As for the age, Axel sure doesn't act like he's twenty or older. I always thought him to be a bit younger than that. Like 16- 18. Riku sure doesn't look sixteen to me. He looks older.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
silent one said:
well here's one theory for you who say the anagram thing matters Xemnas didn't use his name in the anagram he used ansem's for two reasons one to futher ruin ansem and also cause his original name xehanort was already an anagram of no heart
But then what would be the point of having the name Axel.....how does it benfit him..>__>...and just dont think Riku has noe cuz his heart wasnt taken..it was like Clouded by Xehanort's heartless...at least thats what I think...

SH_Brat

TwilightMaster said:
LIke what? All I can see is the hair. Even thats really diffrent.

They have green eyes that are shaped alike for some strange reason and follow his personality. It to is strangely close to Riku's. They are powerful and I forgot to state this before, but he could have fire powers like,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back