• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladejon

You know what they said about the organization XIII, and how their names were their human's forms name with a 'X', so what would Axels be, because it would make Alex, but theres no extra'x'. Xaldin? Want to name more? (Cant think of the other names.)

ffkh

Marluia is interesting

zexion ---- zion no i need the E don't I
oh i got it ZOEIN!!!!!!

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Zexion is Ienzo (its a weird name but its a manga name not real name.)

Xaldin is Dilan.

Axel i thought was alex also. Maybe if you have an X you dont need to add one.

Alex , lex, or Ela (girl name but..it still sounds liek a name :O

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
OK since I'm bored as hell I'll tell you the names that have been confrimed(if I can remember them)
Xenams=Ansem
Xigbar=Briag..or somethin like that
Xaldin=Dilan
Vexen=Even
Zexion=Izeno
Roxas=Sora
Lexa-thats other guy thats number 5 I dont know how to spell it..sorry

Well there you go...>__>*sigh*..the rest noone knows so have fun trying to guess them...*bigger sigh*

keybladejon

Yea... wait... oh nevermind... Whats the dude with the gunz? and the funny guitar thingy? I should go to. Its thunddering outside and i need to sleep and make lunch. Wait, whos that luzaeus thingy girl. with the blonde hair and uses lighting?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
keybladejon said:
Yea... wait... oh nevermind... Whats the dude with the gunz? and the funny guitar thingy? I should go to. Its thunddering outside and i need to sleep and make lunch.
Gun man=Xigbar
Guitar=Demyx(its really a sitar)
Good night
*the other real names we dont know are Luxord,Axel,Demyx,Marluxia,and Larxene and Saix( I think its Sai)

ffkh

................................................................well that wraps it all up

SH_Brat

The Secret Ansem Reports state the apperentices true names. They are members 1- 6. Roxas is Sora. I think Larxene is Arlene. That leaves... Marluxia, Saix, Axel, Demyx, and Luxord. They don't seem to have anagrams.

ffkh

thanks man!!
.................................damn this letter limit

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
cloud and ninja said:
what about namine?see doesnt even have an X but then again see wasnt born like toher nobodies.but being retarded is NO excuse for not haveing an X.she should be severly punished
The X thing I think only appiles to those in the ORG....and in the repoet thingys it said that she is not a nobody she is a non-being.(which I think is still a nobody)..

Edit to ffkh: your welcome...and yeah that thing is a bi***..XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back