• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelHeart15

axel is one of my favorite characters and i don't think i've seened a thread all about him yet.(if there waz one plz dont flame me,k? ^_^) from interviews and wat we have seen in chain of memories, axel is up 2 somethin' big in kh2. soo...post any theorys u have on him here or interviews that have axel in them. :)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
he has something in common with Sora (hmm.......) and his story in KH2 is supposed to make us shed a tear. im at a loss i wonder what that could be........

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Let's start with his back story:

You see him walk up curiously to a large door; engraved in its middle is a keyhole, shinning, beaming a thousand colours throughout the room.

"Bloody Hell! Where the hell did this door come from?"

He hovers his hand over the door. With a chivalrous facade, he places his hand on the door, feeling the inprints, which glowed a bright red. Suddenly, the door swings open. There, he sees pure energy. It overwhelms him, and faints.

He wakes up. Rubbing his head, He askes himslef, "Where am I?....Who am I?"

LOL HAHA What a pathetic attempt of writing a story. Sure, that might have happened to him. LOL Unlikely.

I think all he really wants is his heart back, to discover his old slef.

AngelHeart15 said:
i have a feeling he wants sora's heart...whatever he's up 2 i'm defianally lookin' forward 2 seeing it.
if he steals sora's heart sora better idk but ill be really mad if he steals his heart!!!

Rose of Irony

He's going to steep himself in darkness too long............... Just like poor ol' Ansem who was just trying to help.....................

Ten bucks says he kicks the bucket by the end of KH II.

Reverse Dragon

Silverwolf1500 said:
Axel is going to rock KH2, and there is going to be alot going on. And Sora will probably get more than he bargained for....
I hope you're right and Axel doesn't lose and go "I wasn't trying" or anything after a tough ass fight... IT better be a good one that gets interuppted and Axel disappears to relax after a tough fight and then shows back up as Sora tried to elave that world...but this time he has no help from Donald and Goofy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back