• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IamthetrueRikku

Alright we all know Axel is a double agent but I've been wanting to know something. If he's a double agent then that means the odds of him working for some other group like the Org are very high. So what group could that be?

Hero's Heart

I think he works for himself and not for an org. Maybe he seeks power, but then he finds out it's wrong and tries to help the people that are battling evil. ( Just suggestions)

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
This is from a translation of a Interview of Nomura in Japanese.

-Axel is the favorite member of many staff members and even Nomura himself. He wants to give him a "delicious" role for KH2. Nomura stated that the scene where Axels true intentions will be revealed will be one that "sheds the most powerful tears.

I think that he is not a double agent. That he is only working for the Organization but to gain something for himself. But what is that Intentions o that thing that he whants?. Nobody knows.

The Reaper

I think axel is the dark side of sora. And maybe thats why hes out to find sora on his own. I mean come on! They almost look alike!:eek:

KeybladeShadow88

axel isn't the dark side of sora, he's too old, sora doesn't look like a demented clown, not that it's a bad look, I rather like it, but sora doesn't have that feel to him. another reason is that, if axel was a side of sora, he would have keyblades, I don't care if he's evil, riku got an evil keyblade and the only reason it went away was because it was stolen, and all it's power was lost. if he was a side of sora, he would have some of soras heart, and soras heart is all that the organization is really worried about when it comes to sora. thats all I can think of right now

Wolviana

I don't see Axel as a very loyal member to the Org. anyway. He did eliminate the traitors, but Zexion bit the dust too (I'm still mourning), and he's been in the group since it began. I personally think we need to stop trying to outsmart Nomura.... oh forget it...

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Axel is loyal to the Oraganization...and he is loyal to Sora as well. His intentions are his own. You know, he can be a lot nicer than you think.. you'll see.

Ansem22

Axel is loyal to the Org. only because he needs the Org. to get what he wants. What he wants is still not known.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Ansem22 said:
Axel is loyal to the Org. only because he needs the Org. to get what he wants. What he wants is still not known.

Not necessarely. Axel attempted to kill Marluxia for the reason that Marluxia betrayed the Organization. He just needed the chance to, which is why he went along with Marluxia's plans for awhile. Axel is not evil, and he just wants something simple.. :)

chaos666

The only reason I don't think Axel is doing this for personal gain is beacuse Nomura said that when we learn about his true intentions we "could cry". To me, I wouldn't cry if his true intentions were selfish.....but thats just me...

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
chaos666 said:
The only reason I don't think Axel is doing this for personal gain is beacuse Nomura said that when we learn about his true intentions we "could cry". To me, I wouldn't cry if his true intentions were selfish.....but thats just me...

Yeah, now I'm am moderately swaying to tragic past(Tragica pasts raise sexy-points for soem reason) or something on Axel. I wouldn't cry if he just turns out to be a greedy self-worshipping person...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back