• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel was a Keyblade Master??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
waiittt. ok in the newest trailer BHK says this:

Blonde Haired Kid: I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like, is any of this for real or not? [Just like Sora in KH1]

so uh... if its just like sora. i just had a slight thought, if its possible for BHK to be created from sora and go through his same awakening, whos to say sora wasnt from someone elses heart as well(if thats the case)??? see ive always thought axel is linked to sora in a way like bhk. this might be it. yeah? and if to that theory you say oh well axel would need to be a keyblade wielder.. well according to the legend or whatever, some keyblade masters "have wrought terrible destruction".

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
Yeah, BHK came from Sora. Aside from all the Axel shtuff, what about Sora coming from another person too. Eh, too early to tell i suppose, maybe BHk just showed up at Twilight a year ago and has no parents. And of course Sora does. But it's an alright idea...

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
ok woman, if you could kindly explain your theory on the connection of sora to axel (and not something stupid like "yes they met in castle oblivion") then i would be much obliged. oh and heavy emphasis on my wording: MIGHT BE.

RikosTheSavior

The theory states that one person brought ruin and another states that the same person brought saviory and happiness or something like that. It doesn't imply that the person did those things though...It's just saying that he did one or the other...Meh...It's a complicated theory.

As for Axel and Sora being connected, I think it is because neither are complete. We know Sora isn't from what Namine and EM said and it's obvious Axel isn't since he is apart of the XIII Kikan.

Those are just my sentiments.

Darknetwork

o god the newbs gotten worth, Sora is completly hundred percent HUMAN. WITH A FULL HEART. The only problem is that He is not completely light, he has a little darkness in him like everyone else. The reason Em pointed that out because he thought the keyblade master can escape that rule. BhK has nothing to do with sora, and i'm pretty sure it is only natural for bhk to say the same thing as sora because they are going through the same experience. Axel is a unknown with his own backstory that isindependent of sora and bhk and his past doesn't prove the existence of BHk or Sora i think after the 2 months i didn't post people would learn from there newby mistakes... i guess wrong.

A

Audo

'BHK came from Sora' Sound sliek Sora had a baby :p

I still think that BHK isnt a part of Sora. All thats been said is that their are connected and that the BHK is needed for sora to ebcome full again. They never said BHK was a apart of him just was needed.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
well the bhk has to have some connection with sora in the game otherwise y would he be in the game? im not sayin like bhk is soras nobody or whatever people say about him i just think that they need each other to complete a task or somethin along those lines plus didnt namine say in like a translation to bhk that he was connected to sora im not sure about this though i could just be makin things up and loosin my mind :p

Zophar

MrSparkle07 said:
waiittt. ok in the newest trailer BHK says this:

Blonde Haired Kid: I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like, is any of this for real or not? [Just like Sora in KH1]

so uh... if its just like sora. i just had a slight thought, if its possible for BHK to be created from sora and go through his same awakening, whos to say sora wasnt from someone elses heart as well(if thats the case)??? see ive always thought axel is linked to sora in a way like bhk. this might be it. yeah? and if to that theory you say oh well axel would need to be a keyblade wielder.. well according to the legend or whatever, some keyblade masters "have wrought terrible destruction".

If you provided something to BACK UP your theory then it would be believeable. You don't even as much provide anything that helps your theory.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Darknetwork said:
bhk has NOTHING TO DO WITH SORA

Thats not completely tru. in one of the P.V.'s, Namine says to the BHK, "Sora needs you." so BHK has something to do with Sora.:)

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
well before sora became a heartless he was whole and Naminé says you are in need for sora to become whole again to BHK, so BHK is just the key to get Sora whole. No one else, but I think Axel is important and linked to Sora in another way or not linked to him at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back