• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel second battle help and fake riku tips

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hiddenblade

I need some help aganst Axel the second battle I gwet him down to 4 most of the time 3 bars of helth but he breaks all of my strong slights just like larxine but his attacks are stronger faster longer and he uses alot of slights can someone help. Oh and any one who is stuck on Riku IV time I recomend useing strong slights on him when he uses dark aura or just takeing a bunch of 7,s and 9's but dont think of useing slights for every thing other wise you will be down to the same three cards i did that on accident not preety anyway im getting off track from what i remember he dosent have alot of zeros just alot off strong cards I recomend waiting untill he starts to charge up to get his cards back then if you have it use Omnislash or firga burst if you dont have that yet than use freeze if you have some blizzerds and a stop then use Freeze and hit him with a nine card or a quick slight that is strong when u freeze him any one hit he takes gives him more damage than usual so make sure its a strong card.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Put some 0 cards in your deck in order to break the three-card sleights that they do.

Malevolence

Raw Life
I'm not on Axel yet on the English version but, use Aqua Splash, Freeze and Blizzaga. Maybe equip 6 Blizzards and 2 Mega Ethers along with an elixer.

On the other hand with his sleights, equip alot of 0's maybe kingdom key, since there the cheapest in CP points, that is if you use premiums they only cost 10, but you can only use them once.

Sora RE+Mixed

Yeah pack som 0's. At the start of the fight put the first sleight of cards you want but dont use them. Fight until he pulls of a sleight. Break it with a zero and the use your sleight. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back