• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel/Saix plan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
A question of mine is whether or not these plans will matter in the future, or if they were a plot device to tie Axel to a more serious member for emotional development.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Unless they set something in motion that wouldn't take effect until later or somebodies decide to just come back then I would say it was just a device for development.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I had a feeling that both Axel/Lea and Saix/???? plan is to free the hearts from Kingdom Hearts and return their hearts to the people who lost theirs and become Heartlesses, maybe in the past they could possibly encountered both Terra, Aqua and Ven and they know something about the hearts. This is just my speculation by the way.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think both Axel and Saix wanted hearts like the rest of the Org. in order to become whole. They just wanted to do it without Xemnas perhaps.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I had a feeling that both Axel/Lea and Saix/???? plan is to free the hearts from Kingdom Hearts and return their hearts to the people who lost theirs and become Heartlesses, maybe in the past they could possibly encountered both Terra, Aqua and Ven and they know something about the hearts. This is just my speculation by the way.

So they're secretly good guys, in a way?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
∞;4122827 said:
So they're secretly good guys, in a way?

We actually don't know who they really are in their original selves (We know that they're best friends in the past but who are they really?) , apart from the first six members who are the apprentices of Ansem the Wise who would become the founders of Organization XIII.

I speculate that during when they are in their original persona, I got the feeling that they met the three keyblade masters in their world and heard that they said about searching Master Xehanort who is looking for the seven hearts of the princesses of light to open the door to darkness, Kingdom Hearts.
It could be possible that Axel's and Saix's original selves would learned of this and wanted to free the hearts from the door but their plan failed when their world is destroyed. The result turns them into Nobodies, but they retained their memories of their original selves and still continue to achieve their plan.

My second speculation is that they themselves came from a group of people who know something about the Unbirths and learn about the darkness threatening their world, would form a group that their purpose is to free the hearts of the people that are lost to the darkness, and sent to the door of darkness, Kingdom Hearts but their plan failed when their world is destroyed by an unknown force which is later revealed to be caused by the Heartless and during that event, Saix's face was scarred as a result. During their time as Nobodies, Saix told Axel to achieve their plan and says the latter's real name, which Axel looks disappointed and walk away. (Possibly because his best friend still going on with their plan but he had changed now, as a Nobody or another fact that Axel remembers the good times that they both hang out together in the past but can't seem to forget it).

I once did a theory about Saix original self few years ago after the releases of KH2 (it was before we know that Axel used to Saix's best friend in the past) in which Saix had a loved one, his fiancee who always stand by his side and they always look at the moon during night time until the Heartless destroy the world. Saix became a Nobody and became emotionless due to the event happen to his loved one. He would look at the moon at the WTNW, which reminds him of the time he and his fiancee looks every night, and determine to get his heart back to become original and possibly his loved one's heart from KH.

Mikeneko

Y’know, it’s not explicitly stated that the two of them knew each other as humans. They did join the Organization together, but they could have met as Nobodies before the Organization found them. Until that time, they would probably have kept using their human names, which would explain why Saix called Axel “Lea.” Axel thinks that he “should” be able to talk to Saix the same way he does to Roxas, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they were childhood friends, only that they used to be closer than they are now. So the “childhood friends” part is still a theory.

They might have had selfish reasons for opposing Xemnas. It’s hinted that Xemnas planned to use Kingdom Hearts for something more than getting his heart back—something related to the Room of Awakening that’s supposed to be hidden in Castle Oblivion. Saix seemed concerned that Xemnas cared more about his other, secret goal than about restoring their hearts. It could have been as simple as that…They didn’t want to risk the possibility of Xemnas screwing them over in the end.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Sai'x seemed to be thinking more for for the organization as a whole. Than Xemnas's secret goal.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Xigbar said:
it was before we know that Axel used to Saix's best friend in the past

Well, Axel never uses the word 'best friend' to talk about Saix. He uses 仲間 (companion, comrade etc).

Day 96 — Friends (Axel)
...It feels like lately I’ve been spending more time talking with Roxas and Xion than with my original comrade… Saix. ...

The word for 'best friend' is 親友, which is usually reserved for Axel's relationship with Roxas and Xion.

I have no doubt that Axel and Saix were close, but the word 'best friend' is incredibly loaded when it comes to Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back