• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel or Demyx??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Axel or Demyx

• Axel fo sure!

Votes: 48 69.6%
  • Demyx rox!

Votes: 21 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
i gots a question for ya'll. Alot of people seem to be stuck to whom is the cooler Character. Most ppl seem to like them both. But who do u think is the cooler one? i thought this would be interesting to see who everyone likes beta coz, me and all my friends who play the KH series adore Axel, but arn't much of fan of Demyx...

annnnnnnnnyways who do u reckons cooler??

(sorry if there a already a thread like this. I'm quite new and still don't no what the hell im doing :thumbsup: ...)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i dont really like either, they're a bunch o wimps.
xaldin and leaxeus are the badass ones.

armytaco

Ok. Seriously, you people who just say neither, Xaldin or Xigbar or Xemnas or w/e is cooler need to just not post. His question wasn't : Who do you like more than these two characters, it was which one? So pick one of them or don't post. Or at least tell us you like one of em better but you like these guys better.

Anyways, I like Axel better.

Sexy Angel
Axel is cooler, but Demyx element would beat Axel big time, but none of them can stand up to Luxord!!! Go Black Jack and all that crap!!!

num.9 Demyx

i think demyx is the coolest of all the members but i think zexion and xigbar are pretty cool to.

AxelPuppet07

Axel, since he sacrificed himself for Sora. None of the Org XIII members really would have done that, right? As for Demyx, I think he's a total wimp, the only reason I like him is that he's cute. That's it. Plus Axel's hair is disturbingly cool

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
I think anyone who adore this game and looked after since 2003 when it was officialized (kh2) would prefer axel. Axel is the best in the organization, he's more human and really funny and cool! We could compare him to riku (my favorite character) because axel is roxas best friend, so their friendship is very close to sora and riku's friendship!!!!! dont you agree?????

daxter fan

Vexen and Xigbar rule =D but Vexen is truly teh coolest :thumbsup: as for the two you've shown. Axel is far too over rated by the fanboys. Demyx is my third favorite.

Mark it, and beat the hell out of the Axel lovers.
Vexen shall always rule this world, alongside Scar as his female queen.

#5 Lexaeus

i like axel more than demyx
but my favorite org 13 member would lexaeus (duh)
because he and roxas never turn down a fight
everyone else has teleported away once or more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back