• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel or Ansem?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which is better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Well i can't really say..although i probably think that Ansem is more evil than Axel..But in the end, i'd probably say Ansem would win..cuz he's the main bad guy in the story..

kizzyke

i think i answered on this one before... but hey...
i think Axel would win... he's younger than Ansem is...maybe not as talented. but younger...

cloudywolf

Ok, You know what? I'm gonna set somthin' straight here alright? Most everyone here is Choosing Axel Right? Ok, No big deal Axel IS cool. With that awesome hair and fire power.
I'm sure that many are
choosing him 'cause he's young and mysterious.But if you think about it you'd find (Unless your a stubborn jerk with nothing better to do) that they are both cool in their own ways. So instead of saying stuff like 'Axel is WAY better' or 'Ansem is WAY better' ....Just don't okay? Seriously...Just simply say why with no 'He sux!' in it alright? Yeah...

cloudywolf

No offense taken at all. I like Axel better too (the hair man, THE HAIR!!!) but I just wanted to point it out.

Ansem/Sephy

The difference is: Ansem is the series's main antagonist, Axel is not. Don't get me wrong, Axel is kool, but Ansem is kooler, plus he was harder in CoM. So . . . Ansem . . .

Ansem/Sephy

Double post, heh, heh

I like Ansem because he has orange eyes, wich rocks. And his guardian heartless looks really cool . And finally, Ansem dosen't kill people for no reason.
And I don't see Axel with orange eyes or a guardian

But Ansem hasn't got Red hair, cool circle thingies, and doesn't control Fire.

Dude, where have you been? Villains with white hair are like a Japanese tradition:
SEPHIROTH, dude, SEPHIROTH! AND . . . if you like Riku, then you should probably like Ansem. Kadaj was a reflection of Sephiroth, and Riku is a reflection of Ansem.

PLUS, Ansem controls Darkness, WAY more evil than fire!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
AXEL. He's way cooler and he's hawt! And he looks insanely cute when he's chibi-fied! And he's always in the Organization! THE ORGANIZATION PWNS.

Ansem just plain sucks. He's creepy too. -shudders- But he's fun to take your anger out on! =D -beats the living crap out of Ansem on the final bosses- DIE. D:<

T

Tuesmiddt

I think they are both great fighters and well-made characters but I'd prefer Ansem because I like darkness powers more compared to fire power. Anyway, Ansem could probably beat Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back