• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel or Ansem?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which is better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkOblivion

ANSEM, I man his hair is cool ( silver ^^) and he has a nice outfit, also his weapon he has in the last mode, that double scythe thingy, that owned, he could have used the tanning both a bit less, and the orange eyes , total coolness.

now whos axel, some freaking wannabee heartless owner

EternalOblivion

TwilightMaster said:
I like Ansem because he has orange eyes, wich rocks. And his guardian heartless looks really cool :cool: . And finally, Ansem dosen't kill people for no reason.
And I don't see Axel with orange eyes or a guardian

But Ansem hasn't got Red hair, cool circle thingies, and doesn't control Fire.

But They both have their equalities.

BUT! In my opinion Axel is way cooler than Ansem

Kairiissocute

I think so many choose axel because he's mysterious. the only people saying ansem are n00bies and haven't uncovered ansem's true identity in KH1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(PLUS AXEL TOTALLY ROCKS AND ANSEM SUCKS EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

L

Lost Hope

Axel........Ansem is a power mad nut who needs the power of a 15 year old to win.

Phantom Brave

I like Axel better cause he seems more villan esque (is that even a word!). Not to mention, his hair is spikey.

supercallo

its a tie; ansem for strength and axel for coolness.axel is cool becuase of his flashy fire techniques and his cool fresh-blood-red hair. ansme for his brute strrenght by controlling the heartless and manipulating riku

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Axel by far. He'd slice and dice Ansem to pieces, then burn him into ashes with his fire power. Axel is the best villian in KH, the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back