• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel kills Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiramu

I think the reason that Xion isn't in KH2 is because Axel kills her. Why do I think that? Well, isn't Axel the one that always 'takes care' of his fellow Organization members? I mean, he killed Vexen, right? And he killed Zexion too (with Riku...I don't really remember it very well). He was also sent to kill Roxas! So, I think that's what happens: Xion isn't in KH2 because Axel is the one that kills Xion in 358/2 days, but for what reason I don't know.

Dunno if this was already said....but I thought it was interesting.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Except Axel seems to be friends with Xion =/. He's conflicted between what his Superior wants him to do, and his friendship with Roxas and Xion. I don't think he kills Xion, but I expect, if she is the Nobody of Kairi, that she reunites with her, or is indeed removed by some other member of the Organization.

-- Andy

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Maybe he does kill her and then realizes his mistake of following his superior when told to go against his friends and that's why he spares Roxas in KH2?

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
Xion doesnt get killed, she "dissapears".

Axel and Roxas team up to "'"""kill""" Xion for Xemnas, but they dont, they fake a fight, and Xion makes her getaway somehow during it..... evcerything thinks she did, but she didnt, and Namine erased Axel's and Roxas's memory of her to keep her safe...

jarm7

i think that is true because he dose try to kill roxas and he is the organizations assassin

diogo14

Xion doesnt get killed, she "dissapears".

Axel and Roxas team up to "'"""kill""" Xion for Xemnas, but they dont, they fake a fight, and Xion makes her getaway somehow during it..... evcerything thinks she did, but she didnt, and Namine erased Axel's and Roxas's memory of her to keep her safe...

I thought Naminé could only mess with Sora's memories and memories of Sora from those who are connected to him.

But this isn't a bad theory, if Xion is truly connected to Kairi and Sora, than she is connected to Naminé, so, Naminé has the power to change Xion's memories and the memories people have of her (? not sure)

But I still think she dissapears from the world (died, found her original self, etc).

C

Colours

The reason why Axel killed Vexen was because he was a traitor. Also xemnas said to eliminate anyone
that trys to stop the Organization plans. So it was actually an order.
Xion never betrayed anyone, and why would Axel kill her, if they were seen numerous of times,
eating ice cream together, talking about roxas, and there being.
Not happening.

Seiramu

I know, from the scans and magazines, Axel and Xion look like they are friends.

But who knows... that's what we read in magazines and stuff! But is Axel really friends with Xion? We have only seen a small bit of it!

I'm sure Roxas is friends with Xion...but what about Axel? He seems a but cautious of her.

I mean, look at this (see pic). He looks a bit mean(?) and sits far away from her..
ofcourse it's just ONE scene, but it does tell me a little bit. I'm not saying they weren't friends, I'm just saying this could be also a possibilty.

Also think about it! If they were friends (now forget about what I said about they could not be friends), wouldn't it be a huge plottwist if Axel killed a friend? Like: OMG HE KILLED XION WHYYYYY SO IT WAS HIM!?

daysscan06.jpg

Eel
Yeah, that could be it.

keybladelegacy
I know, but that's just one scene you know? We don't know much about it.... what I said was based on past happenings so I know a little what I was saying.

KingDoom
Maybe, that sounds believable too

Phil
How do you know she didn't betray anyone? Maybe she did! And I know they were seen many times together, but it was the same with Roxas right? He had to kill him, except he didn't. Maybe it was a bit different with Xion...maybe at the end he did kill her. Which is kinda sad...

C

Colours

Phil
How do you know she didn't betray anyone? Maybe she did! And I know they were seen many times together, but it was the same with Roxas right? He had to kill him, except he didn't. Maybe it was a bit different with Xion...maybe at the end he did kill her. Which is kinda sad...

She didn't betray anyone because
Axel said:No matter how many times you escape, I will bring you back. Now, she could possible try to escape
OrgXIII. Also Xion is connected with a memory.But it said nowhere about her betraying anyone.

Namine: No matter which way I arrange his memories, they still flow out.

Diz: Surely she can't endure it.

diogo14

She didn't betray anyone because
Axel said:No matter how many times you escape, I will bring you back. Now, she could possible try to escape
OrgXIII. Also Xion is connected with a memory.But it said nowhere about her betraying anyone.

Namine: No matter which way I arrange his memories, they still flow out.

Diz: Surely she can't endure it.

Memories here being Xion, right? They flow out because she is always trying to run away. But why would Axel try to capture her for the sake of Sora? That would mean that Roxas would go away

C

Colours

Memories here being Xion, right? They flow out because she is always trying to run away. But why would Axel try to capture her for the sake of Sora? That would mean that Roxas would go away

Exactly.
Axel only wanted to be with roxas, and he wanted to find a way
for roxas to stay but couldn't.
That maybe a reason why Axel wanted Xion to stay because he figure that
they were connected in some way. So if Xion left roxas would probably leave as well.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think it'd add a considerable amount of depth to his character, if this was true. Just putting that out there.

diogo14

I found strange that there are pics of Roxas and Axel with Xion, but NO ONE mentions her in KH2. I hope they find a very good excuse for this.

So Axel captures Xion for his own sake, because he doesn't want to lose his friend. That's maybe why she enters OrgXIII, she is safer there than in any other place. But Riku and the King are disguised as Org members, so they fool Xion and try to take her away, just a guess

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
In a sense, but only partially. Probs best to look it up on KH Wikia O_O.

-- Andy

I wouldn't be too keen to trust it, were I you. I've heard it's not the most reliable place.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
CoM Axel might've done this.
But KHII Axel is too much of a wiener to do anything.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
CoM Axel might've done this.
But KHII Axel is too much of a wiener to do anything.

Well, the same man who wrote CoM is writing Days, if that counts for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back