• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel is weaker in KH2???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas133

When Roxas fights Axel for the first time, if you don't attack him, He just gets on their knees like he is tired and breathless. The same happens when you fight him for the second time and finally when he fights all those Dusks with Sora. Did something happen to Axel that leave him weak and tired before searching for Roxas? or am I the only one that saw this???...by the way, sorry but my english is not the best :tongue:...

Davidsawr

At this point Axel isnt really part of the organization. In the beginning of the game he is but as he becomes more and more desperate to get roxas back he strays from the goals or the organization. Constantly attempting to bring roxas back and running/fighting god knows how many nobodies who can blame him. That and the emotional impact of roxas leaving. Nobodies are constantly trying to become whole again; they constantly seek a new heart. This sets up the whole idea that roxas can exist as a separate person but thats a whole nother thread. It may be that Axel ability to regain a heart has slowed due to not being with roxas and he physically feels the impact

when fighting with sora, Axel uses all his power to destroy all of the nobodies but dies doing so(I use the term loosely as his nobody forme just rejoins with his lost heart and in KH its really really really hard to actually die)

At this point Lea is reformed and in DDD he studies to become a keyblade wielder

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
When fighting Roxas I think it can be chalked up to Axel holding back for obvious reasons. They go more into detail in the novels (semi canon) but before Axel went to save Sora, he got into a fight with Saïx which could explain why he seemed weaker.

Roxas133

Actually, when I played KH2 years ago, I though that Axel was weak for his fight with Sora at Castle Oblivion but then with KH358/2 days, You can see that is almost one year that Axel is perfectly healthy so there is no reason for him to get tired fighting Roxas :/..

Davidsawr

When fighting Roxas I think it can be chalked up to Axel holding back for obvious reasons. They go more into detail in the novels (semi canon) but before Axel went to save Sora, he got into a fight with Saïx which could explain why he seemed weaker.

There are Kingdom Hearts novels??????????????????

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
There are Kingdom Hearts novels??????????????????

Yeah, there are a bunch (almost two dozen I think?) They're coming out in English next year but you can find partial translations here and there. They're considered semi canon because Nomura is good friends with the author who gives her snippets of information that become relevant later on. She was also one of the scenario writers for Days, which helps.

Edit: dup-dee-dup~ http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii/124835-kh-novel-translations-official-thread.html

Davidsawr

Yeah, there are a bunch (almost two dozen I think?) They're coming out in English next year but you can find partial translations here and there. They're considered semi canon because Nomura is good friends with the author who gives her snippets of information that become relevant later on. She was also one of the scenario writers for Days, which helps.

Edit: dup-dee-dup~ http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii/124835-kh-novel-translations-official-thread.html

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY
im not gonna be sleeping tonight

erm mah gawsh thanks

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Are they any good? Worth a read?

Definitely.
Kanemaki (the author of the novels) cannot write creative fight scenes at all, but the additional character interactions, extra stuff from behind the scenes you don't see in the games (which may be semi-canon unless contradicted by games or Nomura-interviews) and the deeper insight on nearly every major character (and some minors too) definitely makes up for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back