• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel, gay or not

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diastyl

Okay, so I had a really strange argument with a girl from my school. She hates Axel and claims that she is gay and of course, I argue otherwise. This leads this to the friggin question, do you think that Axel is gay or not.
Kindly give good reasons, too. I think Axel isn't gay cuz he just thinks of Roxas as his best friend and its like saying my best friend and I are lesbians just because we're best friends.

And yaoi-haters, please SUPPORT me!

TerraFTW!

Yeah of course he is gay. Square and Disney would deff make a gay character in one of there biggest franchises.

[/sarcasm]

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Most likely, he is not. But then again, you may never know. After all, Nomura has done the thing before in KH where he doesn't want to make official couples, that way fans could speculate and make couples themselves (ex: SoRiku, SoKai, SoNami, RokuAku, RoNami, etc.)

But most likely, he was designed and made to be a straight character.

Diastyl

Hey, its just that I really get pissed with this girl and I want her to shut up when it comes to saying that Axel is gay, cuz he's my favorite character! I need good reasons to get her to shut up about shouting that Axel is gay when I pass by her... And I also want to know other people's opinions

Prajna

Hey, its just that I really get pissed with this girl and I want her to shut up when it comes to saying that Axel is gay, cuz he's my favorite character! I need good reasons to get her to shut up about shouting that Axel is gay when I pass by her... And I also want to know other people's opinions

Honestly, like I mentioned he's not gay nor is any other character in KH. There is no reason for them to be gay, some of them are just really dramatic is all. I'm sure "this girl" is just joking to get the better of you.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
his not gay!! theres no reason to be gay -.-
KH has disney i dont think they will actually think of gay and lesbians and shit like that...pointless to the story XD
unless they make a axel side story KH game Lolz

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Does it matter to anyone/thing but over-interested fans?

No.

Yuuki

didn't you see all the completely canon yaoi fan art?????? lol not just joking (or am i???)

fan made XD and who would actually watch yaoi >.< only crazy fan girls would :31:

Well, maybe he is. At least, he doesn't show interest in girls. But that isn't strong enough to substantiate the fact.

uummm his a nobody with no emotions so why would he be interested in girls? and its a fantasy game with disney people!!!! theres no romance on it only alittle for sora and kairi (roxas and namine) axel doesnt take a super big part in the story to actually seeing him do things with a girl

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, maybe he is. At least, he doesn't show interest in girls. But that isn't strong enough to substantiate the fact.

I interpret him that way, anyway. But I am completely aware of the fact that it is a VIDEO GAME and it is OPEN TO INTERPRETATION and anyway, I don't really care what other people think. I mean, I hate homphobes, but thinking Axel is straight isn't homophobic at all.

Seriously? This girl needs to get a life, Diastyl. Don't worry about her. You yelling back 'your MUM's gay!' would make you more mature than her. ;D

puxal said:
and its a fantasy game with disney people!!!! theres no romance on it only alittle for sora and kairi (roxas and namine)

...How many disney movies are there without romance...?

axel doesnt take a super big part in the story to actually seeing him do things with a girl

Apart from the fact that he spends CoM with Larxene and Days with Xion, no, we never see him with girls to know how he acts with them -___-;;

Yuuki

...How many disney movies are there without romance...?
i was talking about the game

Apart from the fact that he spends CoM with Larxene and Days with Xion, no, we never see him with girls to know how he acts with them -___-;;
i meant he flirting and doing stuff with girls come on!!!!

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i was talking about the game

Yep. Beast and Belle... Jack and Sally... Aeriel and Eric... Will and Elizabeth... Mulan and Shang... Simba and Nala... I could go on...

i meant he flirting and doing stuff with girls come on!!!!

My point exactly. We see him with girls. Larxene hits on him openly in re:com. And yet... nothing.
YouTube - Axel vs. The Dating Site
(I'm NOT saying that just because he's not interested in Larxene means he's gay. That would be stupid. I just think the video is funny, and your argument that 'we don't see him with girls' is very flawed.)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
She hates Axel and claims that she is gay and of course, I argue otherwise.

The more I think about it, the more it annoys me. Gay = insult, obviously, to her, and to the OP. Whether or not he actually is gay is open to personal interpretation. But considering that idea as an insult is pretty low, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back