• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

,:*:. Axel FanClub 2.0 .:*:.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Axel persona?

• CoM/Re:CoM Axel

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • KH2 Axel

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Both

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Since a second Axel Fanclub was never made after the last on closed, and since I searched and there wasn't one, I decided to make the Axel love revive again!!

.:*:. Axel Fanclub 2.0 .:*:.

Axelwithflaming.jpg

* I do not own this work, nor did I make it, I just found it. This would be a temporary banner until we can ask for a new one, and any ideas of what it can be like are welcomed! If someone feels free to request it, please, do so :3!

thAxelgif.gif
Axel (アクセル, Akuseru)
“Flurry of Dancing Flames” (おどる火の風, "Odoru Hi no Kaze”)

"Got it memorized?"

• • •

"Kiyoku shita ka."

~*~ Members ~*~
1. *TwilightNight*
2. Axel_#_8
3. Sephy-kun
4. Endless Flames
5. xobybr
6. sorafan1203
7. Organization_42
8. Solareon
9. Xenjin
10. SchemerXFlames
11. Axel_FODF
12. pinkchan831
13. Seiramu
14. Musical Muffin

~*~ Reasons ~*~

1. He's HAWT ♥
2. Quinton Flynn as a AWESOME voice actor = Axel is awesome.
3. His sarcastic attitude is hilarious when pitted against most of the other characters.
4. The fight with Marluxia was cool.
5. Pluto likes him. A lot.

* The reasons is a list to why you love this pyromaniac redhead so much, so if you have, feel free to also submit.

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Yay! I know, right? And I'm also glad to have a veteran. I don't think is that not many appreciate him, is that this part of the forum has been quiet lately, you know? I mean, it wasn't as trong as before. Maybe when the new games will come, since there's more Axel xP, on one, anyway.

And you're both added :3.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Yay! More better than anything at least xD. Seriously, I hope more join, because I know there are more Axel fans...somewhere (heck, I think the guy has more fans than....Roxas). If only this was as active as before...

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
You're in :3! Glad there's one more person. And I can't wait to play 358/2 Days either. I want to play as Axel, but I also have this undying love for Larxene, because she's so awesome, so she's second. Maybe even Saïx....I want to try the whole group, actually. I don't know about BBS, since I don't want to buy a PSP just for that.

But Axel . I can't wait.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
The 14th member? I 'm sure you can't, honestly, since Nomura confirmed you can use all XIII, not the new female. The 14th, I think, is more like a plot point.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I meant that the 14th member is only a importance to the plot, and I don't think she's going to be used in multi-player like the rest of the 13. And wow, you actually said Lexaeus xD. Poor guy never gets enough love, Vexen too. My top five would be Larxene, Axel, Roxas, Marluxia, and Zexion.

But anyway, I finally got a Axel question for all :3.

What do you think of Axel's actions in CoM/Re: CoM?

I'll answer mine later, and it won't be that I completely loved him either ^^;, have to be honest.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I didn't. While he did look hot and badass, and had a small battle with Marluxia, I found him nothing short of cold, heartless, and sadistic. And they say Larxene is bad.

What do you think of Axel's actions in CoM/Re: CoM?

Despite his sudden change in KH2, it doesn't erase what he's done, and I think he had it coming that karma will make Roxas, his best friend, turn traitor himself and leave. I wondered if he was having fun then, hmm. And according to that Roxas story that came with FM+, he admitted in thoughts that he wondered how long he was going to lie to Xemnas, and Roxas as a added bonus. Obviously, I don't think the Superior ordered for killings, I suspect that much (perhaps this would be cleared in 358/2 Days) despite Axel being loyal. What he did was cruel.

Zexion's Death

Look at his face, he enjoys it, I've never seem Axel that creepy and evil before. Even though he did redeem himself in the second game, I always found to lose respect for him in all he did. They're Nobodies, true, but what he did to Vexen and Zexion was cold blooded murder, he laughed at their deaths, he enjoyed them, they were begging, actually begging for their lives, yet he took no heed and instead mocked them, they got killed so harshly, and still people brush this off because of what he did in KH2 for Roxas. It doesn't make what he did any less better. Is okay that you dislike and hate certain people, but would you kill them? While I love him, trust me, what he did was nothing short of low and disgusting.

And that's my thoughts on the whole thing. And I think it woud be a good idea if we like advertise the fan club by putting it in our sigs, you know? I'll find mine a spot there, I've been meaning to change it for a while now.

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright then, I guess I understand that's what you like about him xP. But I seriously found what he did too harsh, and he lost a bit of my respect. That was wrong, in my opinion.

Maybe I should post a few pictures I have of him, you know, just to admire xD.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Right, you're in, if people are still interested.

I almost forgot about this >.>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back