• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

axel caring about sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeras

In CoM Larxene says your intreasted in sora and he said because his strong heart. But did he really care because he already knew roxas. Dumb question but i was wondering what you people think

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
he saw roxas in sora, if that makes sense.
so yeah, it's natural that axel had a soft spot for him.

Apollo

Silver Member
he saw roxas in sora, if that makes sense.
so yeah, it's natural that axel had a soft spot for him.

Similer to what happened in KH2. Basically all the Org. members saw Roxas in Sora, it's hinted at throughout KH2.

DeltasLight

I think its cute!

I actually think he liked Sora before he met Roxas because didn't the Org. not know about Roxas during CoM? Because then there would have been no point in controlling Sora, unless they wanted both Keybladers.

*scratches head*

WOO POST #2!

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
i think right when roxas joined axel might have met him but didnt roxas like knock out or something and during that axel was in Castle O

DeltasLight

Well I'm still a little confused about Days storyline and how it intertwines with KH2 but I think that there would be no reason for the Org. to control Sora if they already have Roxas. And as far as the knocking-out goes, I'm not sure what that has to do with Axel being in love with Sora and Roxas... hehe...

*dirty thoughts*

Traskix

welll not knocking someone out more like sleeping, i saw this video and axel and roxas are talking and axel says to roxas "still sleeping, or havent woken up" something like that

DeltasLight

Mmm, well then I would like to see this video 'cause like I said I'm still scratchy on Days influence on KH2

Traskix

yeahhh when i found about it i was a total nerd and i looked at videos on youtube lol

DeltasLight

Haha I think we have all been there. Thats why it strikes me odd that I havent seen this particular one.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Axel had a strong connection with Roxas, so when he meet Sora, he probably felt a little sad for him, so he tries and help him afew times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back