• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axdyn VS Twilight Demon (A Welcome-back battle for A.J.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devious

Ok, this is a warm up RP for A.J. (Axdyn) since he has been out on medical leave.

Here is your template bud. Hopefully you're still familiar with the no God-Modding, Power Playing, etc. rules? Let's not have a post minimum since you're still warming up though I doubt you'll have a problem posting. You can have Guilmon rejoin you in this fight if you please because my character is a little more... Refined... From when you last saw him.

Name:

Mentality(Are you evil, good, or neutral):

Major Skills(Only skills that are otherwise known as a last resort skill or very powerful, be descriptive on what the skill does and how it can affect the opponent):

Selective Abilities(Any minor skill that is passively used such as keen eyesight, superhuman hearing, etc.):

Weapon(s):

Appearance:

Other(Anything else you might want to add to your template that you feel is necessary for the upcoming RP/Battle):

No bio is needed because we know each other's past by now. :)

The setting is the hill where you "died" with the tree and the large grassy plain. I will post my bio after yours.

Judge: GrandMaster Chris

Last edited:

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
( Yep! Familiar with those things still. :3 )

Name: Axdyn

Species: Nobody

Mentality: Good

Major Skills:
*~Pent up Despair~*
-Where Axdyn uses the negative energy and thoughts that make up his being as a weapon. It's sheer power can often overwhelm an un seasoned opponent to insanity.

Regular Attacks:

*~Blaster Slash~*
-Only useable while Axdyn's Holy Blasters are in Blade mode. For each slash a blast of energy will be shot simultaneously into the opponent. Like most of Axdyn's attacks, it will leave no visible damage, but will deplete an opponent's HP.

*~Cheat Code~*
-Allows him to mimic the ability, skill, or attack of anime, videogame, cartoon, or movie character. The effect of this move depends on the character chosen to mimic.

*~Psycho Mirror Mirror~*
-A dome of mirrors is set up around the opponent, allowing Axdyn to escape harm inside the mirrors or attack from them. Any magical attacks cast inside the mirror dome will reflect. Break all the Mirrors and the spell is broken.

*~To the Creator's Aid~*
Where Axdyn is able to summon any of my created characters for one attack or limit against an opponent.

*~Stage Switch~*
Where Axdybn is able to change the Stage temporarily into a Super Smash Bros.-Esque battlefield of places from my memories.

*~Intermission~*
An ability where Axdyn summons several of his Reality Violators to fight for him while he heals.
The Reality Violators Axdyn controlls resemble AOTC Clone Troopers with blue markings.

*~Curtain Call~*
A healing ability. (Not an Attack)

Selective Abilities(Any minor skill that is passively used such as keen eyesight, superhuman hearing, etc.):

Weapon(s):

*~Holy Blaster / Blaster Blade~*
A semi-auto blaster that can transform into a buster sword.

Appearance:
-Coming Soon, making a quick pic. :3

( Sorry it took so long, I was having a hard time remembering stuff because I can't find the file I made on Axdyn. >.<; )

Devious

Name: Ekim Nessumar (German)

Mentality: Neutral

Major Skills:

Call of the Damned: When used, Ekim summons forth Cerberus, the guardian to the Gates of Hell. With Cerberus at his side he calls forth the souls held within the Orbis Captivus Animus to fuse with him, killing his enemy with the power of 1,000 warriors with uncountable new abilities.

Selective Abilities:

Ultimaeic Sight: Ultimaeic energy enshrouds Ekims eyes. Ekim is able to see perfectly through any environment, be it foggy, blindingly bright, etc.

Flight: Ekim's wings allow him to fly at immense speeds almost unseeable to those with untrained eyes. While flying, he releases a passive shockwave that is small but can knock someone back an inch or two(to the ground if they are not expecting it).

Weapon(s):

Profundus Obscurum: A Kama that is made of pure darkness, harnessing the power of the Satyr and his medium. This Kama is capable of terrible power and thirsts for blood at all times, even when Ekim sleeps it begs for blood.

Splendens Lux Lucis: A Kama that is made of the most brilliant light, harnessing the power of Saint Michael and his medium. This Kama is capable of terrible power but is useful for healing Ekim and others, even when Ekim sleeps it cries out to the ever dying.

Crepusculum Interventus: A large reaper scythe that was said to have been used by the medium of the Satyr and Saint Michael, the grim reaper. Ekim was given this weapon as a gift when he defeated death, proving his will to live. The scythe is held active and indestructable by Ekim's Kamas and the Orbis Captivus Animus (Orb of Captive Souls).

Appearance: His skin is pale and pasty because of his body's slow deterioration and his eyes are a black and green color that seem to churn in the sunlight. Over his face he wears a mask, the left side black, the right side white in which sight is only granted through the white side with two eye slits. Leather tethers the mask to his face, wrapping around the back of his head and causing blood to sometimes ooze from it if he tightens the mask. His hair is a bundle of thick white hair that trails down to his shoulders and whips up around his face like spikes protruding from his shoulders and is never discolored by the blood which merely drips completely off of his strange hair. One demonic wing comes from the left side of his back, dark and shredded, seemingly unusable when it comes to flying. The right side of his back holds up an angelic wing that is a bright white that reflects the sun in a brilliant radiance. His posture has much to be desired, he hunches and places his knuckles on the floor as he stands in place, but as he moves he walks perfectly upright and with a proud aura around him.

He wears perfectly black clothing which never dirties due to the small aura that protects them from tearing or dirtying. His only white clothing is the right half of his mask and his white cloth belt which shines as bright as the sun on snow.

Bio: Ekim looked different than he does today. He used to have brown hair with regular, slightly tanned skin and Hazel eyes. He was never raised evil, he was raised as a good little boy in a large city. He loved to toy with everyone around him and he didn't care what anyone thought of him. He would prank anyone he could even if it was the local authorities. His parents eventually sent him to military school at 13 and hoped for the best.

He never changed, that is when he was sucked from his world to find himself in a ruined city, the place in ruins from constant battles with some unknown force. That is when he met with a shaded figure who held a rather large and dangerous scythe.

This creature approached him and nearly killed Ekim because of his presence in the realm, but stopped at his neck. He ran the blade slowly across Ekim's neck and drew a small amount of blood and then drew the blood to his mouth and cleaned the blade. He dropped the scythe into Ekim's lap and drew the cloak away from his body.

It looked exactly like Ekim, but held a mask over its face with a leather strap. The mirror image held its hand out to Ekim, who took it for help up. As he stood the figure reached to Ekim's neck and grabbed hold of him, lifting him off of the ground. Suddenly the figure vanished, and Ekim fell to the ground panting, holding his neck. He looked at his hand, feeling and seeing no blood, but a rather large scar accross his neck. The scythe and the mask remained on the ground, the mask glowing in black and green flames.

Ekim reluctantly took the mask, and placed it upon his face, this is when the change occurred. His hair began to turn white at the roots as his hair felt as if it was being ripped from his head. He collapsed to the ground as he felt himself turning cold and his insides began to churn and also turn cold. Memories began to appear in his head as his brain felt aflame, skills and languages were being memorized without him doing anything. Suddenly it stopped, as fast as when it started it was gone. He stood and grabbed the scythe, the mask firmly on his face. He felt no emotional change or mental change, but he felt stronger than he has ever felt before. He thought of home and how he missed it so, and vanished into black and green flame without warning. He decided as he traveled through a void to the destination still shaking, that he would train these skills and learn them to the core.

"What kind of trouble am I getting myself into? ... I like it..."

For the rest of Ekim's life to present he has trained his powers vigorously. He has learned to harness the power of the Reaper's scythe fluently to where it acts almost on its own with its own intentions.

Other:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back