• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Awkward Moments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Not entirely sure if this should be here or in the games section, but nonetheless:

This is just a thread where you post some of the most awkward moments in your life (purely for fun).

(I couldn't find a thread like this... if there already is one, moderators feel free to close/delete this xD)
-------
Anyway, here's mine-

So when I was about 8, I went over to my friend's house. He was Asian, and his parents were VERY traditional, but me, being culturally insensitive in my youth, pretty much had little idea of what was to be expected. ><

So later that same day, I had to go to the bathroom, and my friend led me down. At the door, he tells me to put on these slippers, and I'm surprised, but I go in anyway. So now I'm in the bathroom, and to my surprise, I can't seem to find the toilet O_O
So I walk around, and eventually my foot falls into a hole, and I'm surprised to find a squat toilet O_O (of course I didn't know what it was at the time.

It took me a good ten minutes to figure out what to do. xD
(but I never figured out how to flush it, so I just ran out)....
But then I walked out of the bathroom with the toilet slippers on, and my friend's parents just threw me out of the house ><

I think that's fairly awkward. o.o

Rix

:)
Awards
Well.. heres mine. It was when I was 16 years old and at school. There was a boy in the class that kept flirting, joking and annoy all the girls in the class including me and my best friend. We thought that he was really funny, but very annoying sometimes.

One day when we walked home from school we talked about things that annoyed us. And then I came up with an example that sounded very much like the boy in our class so I came to mention is name.

Two seconds later he walked by us and gave us an akward smile... And I felt so bad for him.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
O_O.....
I'll take your word for it... although that sounds pretty serious...

(By the way, your avatar is awesome.)

TerraTheRock

I would say my adress but i 'm scared that someone
Mine is a few weeks ago i went over to the girl i liked during school kissed her and then asked her out infront of the whole class.... [She was going out with someone else in this class i know i am dumb!] Then later that day i was joking around with my friends and we started talking about her they don't know i like her and start dissing her and because i didn't want anyone besides like four of my friends and her friends to know i like her... and i didn't stick up for her i actually started going along with them and then i turn to my right and she was standing right there and started to cry and said she hated me....

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
OK so im ten years old in the 4th grade graduation thing where u get the awards. I knew i wouldent get any so for some odd reason i mouthed the people who would get awards up on stage infront of the whole school's parents. Then i got an award and i thought that some of the parents were saying in their head "Good, that little mumbling bitch got an award to shut him up" i felt really awkward.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
This girl I really liked hugged me in public.

Awkard yes, but one of the better moments of my life, funnily enough.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, I've got another...

Living in NYC pretty much means your bound to have several awkward moments on teh subway- and here's one of mine.
I was on the platform for the 4 train (which can get fairly crowded), when suddenly the train pulls in. Now usually every cart is bursting with people, but I find one that is empty! =D (now that's usually a warning sign, but I'm just slow sometimes...)

So I walk into the empty cart (happened to be the front one) and sat down on the nearest seat. I start listening to my iPod happily, and for a few minutes I was having a good time. It's then I take a look around the cart, and I suddenly realize that at the other end there is a naked man sprawled out over one row of seats with vomit across his chest (and he is staring at me O_O).

Obviously I am freaked out, and I think of switching carts, but I'm at the very end of the train, and to get to another cart, I would have to walk directly in front of him. So I just waited it out and switched carts when we got to the next platform.
(The sad part is stuff like this happens to me a lot on the subway xD)

(Perhaps this thread should be called public humiliation)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back