• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Awesome Huh? (Possible Spoiler, Maybe Not)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iMtHe14ThMeMbEr

did u guys know that in the underworld, underdrome extreme competitions, in the last one, with 50 levels, in the 49th level we fight Leon, Cloud, Yuffie and Tifa!!! All at once!!!!! its really hard but not so hard when u know how to deal with them. Leon is weak against blizzard ofcourse, donno about the others, cos the life goes same with Cloud and Tifa, and Yuffie is resistant to magic. I failed 3 times even in lvl 99!!! but have beat em and is very sad cos there's nothing more for me to do in the game anymore :(

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
iMtHe14ThMeMbEr said:
did u guys know that in the underworld, underdrome extreme competitions, in the last one, with 50 levels, in the 49th level we fight Leon, Cloud, Yuffie and Tifa!!! All at once!!!!! its really hard but not so hard when u know how to deal with them. Leon is weak against blizzard ofcourse, donno about the others, cos the life goes same with Cloud and Tifa, and Yuffie is resistant to magic. I failed 3 times even in lvl 99!!! but have beat em and is very sad cos there's nothing more for me to do in the game anymore :(
How do you know this? Have you played the Japanese version of KH2? Show us proof. Some people want to know proof before they believe it.

Endgame

:D
iMtHe14ThMeMbEr said:

The fact that you fight Leon, Cloud, Yuffie, and Tifa is likely, but please don't go around boasting. Not only is the english KH2 not out yet, but I also doubt that you imported a japanese version. I believe you simply got this information from a walkthrough.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Zetsumi said:
The fact that you fight Leon, Cloud, Yuffie, and Tifa is likely, but please don't go around boasting. Not only is the english KH2 not out yet, but I also doubt that you imported a japanese version. I believe you simply got this information from a walkthrough.
I agree, Zetsumi. It should be moved into the spoiler forum. Can a mod move/copy it to there now please?

Twilight power

how do you add spoiler tags?

ENTIRE KH2 WALKTHROUGH IN ENGLISH DO NOT GO ON IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED

www.gamefaqs.com <--go on kh2 then walkthrough
nearish the bottom you will see the list of main boss fights in the colleseum

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
iMtHe14ThMeMbEr said:
hey GUYS!!! ive played kh2 :p
and thats true, and oh yes sora fights on his own, without donald or goofy

Sure you have, n00b, sure. Was it an import? Or did magical faries give it to you?

Oh, and if it was an import, what alterations did you have to make to your PS2 BIOS to run the japanese written encoding that usually isn't recognised on US made machines?

Twilight power

Zetsumi said:
Sure you have, n00b, sure. Was it an import? Or did magical faries give it to you?

Oh, and if it was an import, what alterations did you have to make to your PS2 BIOS to run the japanese written encoding that usually isn't recognised on US made machines?

You act like its impossible to import the game on a uk or american ps2?
ROFL, many people on the forums have imported this game, does that make them 'n00bs'
to?

And ever heard of swap magic 3.6? it allows you to play any imports on your ps2.You put the swap magic disk in the disk tray wait for it to load.Open the disk tray with the slide tool add them imported game then close with the slide tool and your ready to go.

^ And thats only ONE method.

Hmmm... How was this possible, was it a demo of some sort?

And yes you would of had to edit binary/hexidecimal values and properties of that game for even the console to recieve the info properly. Or unless you had a converter of some sort.

By the way even if for some wacky way you have managed to play this Shame on you for spoiling this game.

Do you even have a screen shot/ to support your theory?

Zetsumi please "deal wid dis fool, homie!?"

Urashima999.5

haha, i find this topic funny. how did it go from a post about a mini-game in KHII to a fight aboot imports? and just so ya all know, you can play imports on an american ps2, several people on this forum including Twilight Power, DeathSpank, I think Monkeybutt, Xaldin, and myself have played it. Dont call people noobs when you dont understand simple ps2 modding. peace out ppl

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
iMtHe14ThMeMbEr said:

This may be off topic, but I drew the Picture that's in your avatar.

And I would REALLY like it if you can recieve my Permission before you use some of my pictures.

Last edited:

Hmmm... ok is there any rewards for this match then like you obtain a keyblade was it just a demo were you battle then it ends?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yes it's a real fight and the hardest fight ever, makes Sephiroth (both KH1 and KH2) look like fighting an apple. So far me and Kyle (DeathSpank) have been trying to beat this team. You fight them alone. So far neither of us has gotten close. We've at most lasted around 30 seconds to a minute. The fight is hard, mostly because 4 people are beating the hell out of you at once. I believe there is no prize for beating it.

The best way to sum up the battle is this. Imagine fighting 4 Sephiroths at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back