• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Awesome BBS Review! :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No he doesn't. He just talks about gameplay pretty much.

And yeah, I'm subscribed to that guy so I saw the video when it first came out :p
But still, it's a good review. Better review than other reviews by *cough*IGN*cough

Definitely better than IGN :\

Ready to watch, but are we SURE it spoils nothing?

He really only spoils Cinderella (the movie). I guess you could say the world is "spoiled" a bit if you haven't been keeping up with the news updates.

ispoiledmyself

it doesnt spoil anything but dont look at the right of your computer screen! the dreaded "related videos" has major BBS spoilers

Raebus

Good review :)

Although I have a feeling that any reviews that give it a score below 8 or around 7 will be filled with comments like "OHMYGODBIAS!", "As expected of ____, always giving low scores!". I suppose this kind of reflects my opinion of the KH fanbase.

Pestilence

Awards
I suppose this kind of reflects my opinion of the KH fanbase.
Isn't that the case in every major series fanbase :). Im really curious to see BBS reviews since its considered by many to be the best KH and yet many reviewers seem to dislike PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back