• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Away With The Pencil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KHRULER

Awards
Whoa nice, I once made one of Donald's nephews into a Keyblade wielder. I really wish I still had that drawing along with that original Roxas hyena I did.

Thanks, I keep all of my drawings in one drawer so I can look back and think about why I'm doing what I'm doing.I decided to take the drawing to the final step.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KHRULER

Awards
Did you digitally color Donald Duck?

Yeah.You can do it by scanning it to your computer and editing it on Photoshop or whatever program you like to use.You can do it a completely different way by just doing the drawing on your computer which is a bit harder with a mouse.But either way, different way, same end with good results.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Yeah.You can do it by scanning it to your computer and editing it on Photoshop or whatever program you like to use.You can do it a completely different way by just doing the drawing on your computer which is a bit harder with a mouse.But either way, different way, same end with good results.
I miss my Donald Duck's nephew as a keyblade wielder.

KHRULER

Awards
Thanks!

I finally got a graphics tablet (Bamboo Pen and Touch) and I am still getting used to blending. Got frustrated a few times but managed to keep on going. For any tablet users, do you have any techniques or tips on blending that would help? I have looked at a few guides and it helped a lot but I feel like I'm missing out on a few things. I used Clip Studio Paint for the line art and Photoshop for the coloring.
I personally think I could have done better on the bottom of the shoes and the toning of the skin.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KHRULER

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KHRULER

Awards
Thought I'd might as well color it digitally for practice even though the holidays were several months ago lol

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KHRULER

Awards
Even though, the Christmas picture of Donald is a little, it's still pretty good. You put a lot of hard work into this and it shows.

Thanks, will definitely try to start drawing more often to get a bit more practice in.

KHRULER

Awards
Quick sketch I did around a few weeks ago, didn't put much time into it. Might decide to finish it and try acrylic paint. I've had it for a while and never used it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KHRULER

Awards
Am I allowed to necro this thread? lol It's been awhile but I had a few drawings lying around and decided I should post them. Don't know if anyone will see them but why not??

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Back