• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Away With The Pencil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KHRULER

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Haven't drawn in a while but I'm back.I didn't even know I could draw manga.:3

Last edited:

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Re: Away With the Pencil

Wow, you've improved so much since you last posted some drawings. It looks great! I think you're pretty good at drawing manga. I would love to see more!

KHRULER

Awards

Thanks!I have another detailed drawing coming up I spent hours on.

KHRULER

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Have fun :]

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I'm greatly impressed by your dragon. I adore dragons. Its incredible how much you've grown as an artist. I also like the manga guy you drew. Will you be drawing more manga or dragons later on? ouo What made you decide to draw either one btw?

KHRULER

Awards

I'm greatly impressed by your dragon. I adore dragons. Its incredible how much you've grown as an artist. I also like the manga guy you drew. Will you be drawing more manga or dragons later on? ouo What made you decide to draw either one btw?

Haha thanks, definitely would be Mark Crilley. His videos really helped me improve as an artist.Also I plan on to drawing more but I also wanna try drawing out of my comfort zone so you may see a variety of different styles of art.Also I may take the dragon to final copy once I get the right supplies I need.

Last edited:

KHRULER

Awards
So I got the new art supplies I needed,lets just say.....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Gonna have to agree. The Sora one is very good. It may sound weird but what impresses me most is the hair accuracy and eye alignment. The two things that are my own enemies with drawing. xD

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
You have a nice style going for you. Really realistic. I know it would be better with some ink in it or something to really make them pop. Hope to see more from you. :)

KHRULER

Awards
Thanks guys.I'm gonna take a few days from drawing.Got a few other things to do.

KHRULER

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back