• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Awakening, Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULIO VP

So who do you think will be in Vens Awakening's stained-glass pillar thingy?
Do you think Terra and Aqua will also have an Awakeing moment, like him?
Could it be farther in the game, or towards the end of the game were Ven is ...uh well Awaken? <= My oppinion

THOTS? OPPINIONS?!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
So who do you think will be in Vens Awakening's stained-glass pillar?
It looks to be just him
Ven_awakening_pillar.JPG

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/d/d4/Ven_awakening_pillar.JPG
Do you think Terra and Aqua also had an Awakeing moment like him?'
Yes, they will
Could it be farther in the game, or towards the end of the game were Ven is ...uh well Awakening?
Right now it seems all TAV will have their awakening at the start of the game just like Sora did in KH1.

Pratiko

Awards
The destati moment of the commercial looks like death, rather than awakening.
You know, when Roxas' Destati occured, Birds flew away, and when it was Sora's Destati, the same thing happened. While in this one it breaks and Ven continues to fall...

Sounds like something really happened to his heart, afterall.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Aqua and Terra will probably have an awakening moment just like Ven, it is just a matter of when. In my opinion, they will have their awakening sometime in the beginning of the game,before Ven, because they started training with the Keyblade before he did.

JULIO VP

WAHHH....Is that the KK and SE breaking the stain-glass. -.- didnt see it untill the therd see throw
Speculations?

DeathHeart

Well i think Terra and Aqua have already awoken, and when Ven was about to when someone did something to his heart (like Terra >D but feels bad for what he did later on), or he did it to himself. and Vens awakening might happen near the begging/middle =3

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i can kinda see terra's big head but i could be wrong =/

trignomtri

it looks like just ven to me. slightly off topic, does anyone what during awakening anyway?

JULIO VP

no is himself...and the Kingdom Key & Soul Eater look like its breaking Vens' glass

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Am I the only one who thinks Ven may have tried to force his awakening?
no i think that too, i believe he wanted to be a wielder so bad that he force himself hard probably would explin why the glass broke XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back