• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avenged Sevenfold <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumi

w00t!
Sorry but I love A7X,Their probly one of my all time favorites,i love everything about them and how some of their songs can relate to somethings in some peoples lives like mine,I dun care if you hate them But i Love them and my fav. song would be... Beast and the Harlot at the moment Bat Country being another
If u actually like them,which is your fav.?

Riku_123

A7X is awesome they will always be my favorite band. My favorite song from them is probably The wicked end or Blinded in Chains. The first song from them I heard was"I wont see you tonight" and I thought it was cool so I looked into them more and now there my favorite band.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
walking the fallen = win.

I love Avenged sevenfold, mostly there old stuff( because it was more metal than it is now). My fave song is unholy confessions(great guitar.)

Ace_XV

Website
www.myspace.com
Meh, the older stuff was better. Now they're just too mainstream. I have friends who's moms like them. It's just not the same. Tht and they kind of went emo.

Waken The Fallen does own though.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
A7X = Pwnage.

Old and new, their stuff is amazing. Sure, the old stuff may be better, yet the new stuff has quality within itself. I love Blinded In Chains, Trashed And Scattered, M.I.A., Burn It Down, and others. And Unholy Confessions is a masterpiece of a song. When I heard it, my ears were in heaven. Or hell, your choice. But honestly, its just so great. I'm learning how to play it on guitar.

They are awesome live too. I love when Zacky and Syn do dueling solos back to back. Its just so cool. They put on a great live show. And I play rhythm guitar in a band, so Zacky is my idol.

Ayumi

w00t!
Yea it is prett cool I love Seize the Day <3 and the video for it and they play guitar back-to-back since Synyster is right-handed and Zacky is left-handed.

MemoriesLast4ever

.la.la.la.
Website
www.myspace.com
I like their songs, but i don't know their older songs though
so i'm not reeeaaaly a "fan"
just what they have on mtv

By the way, who is the person with the hat mostly, i find him hoooootttt...XD
yeaaah...
and i like his guitar solos with the left hand person....
i know their names but i don't know who is which...ahaha...>.>;;
Synyster and Zacky, correct?

and the lead singer is m. shadows....
too bad he didn't get "almighty rock dude" in all that rocks....

sooooo even though i don't know all their songs, i still like them!

(so don't "hate" me) :p

D

Desert Jesus

A7X is not bad...they get a bit emo some times *coughchapterIVcough* but other than that, they have some great songs like Beast and the Harlot, Waking the Dead, and Bat Country, which Im listening to right now. :p Their lead guitarist, whoever it is, totally rocks.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Desert Thorn said:
A7X is not bad...they get a bit emo some times *coughchapterIVcough* but other than that, they have some great songs like Beast and the Harlot, Waking the Dead, and Bat Country, which Im listening to right now. :p Their lead guitarist, whoever it is, totally rocks.

The song is called Waking The Fallen, not Dead.. -.-

And their lead guitarist is Synester Gates, of which is a god.

pwn3d said:
Unholy confessions has one of the best guitar solos ever.

Erm.. you mean the solo after the first chorus? Because that is mad easy. 0.0
Or do you mean the intro? Yes, that is tough. I learned it though. =D.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Ahh, of course. That is such a cool riff. I was so happy when I finally got it down. I was like running around my room with my guitar in the air, screaming "WOO IM LIKE ZACKY VENGEANCE NOW!" until it came to an abrupt stop when I hit a wall.

Good times.

Riku_123

SoulEater said:
Ahh, of course. That is such a cool riff. I was so happy when I finally got it down. I was like running around my room with my guitar in the air, screaming "WOO IM LIKE ZACKY VENGEANCE NOW!" until it came to an abrupt stop when I hit a wall.

Good times.

lol,right now Im trying to learn the whole thing to Betrayed so far Im doing good I just need to touch up on a few strings and play faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back