• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coahtemoc

Ever think it's weird that a lot of people on this website have KH pictures? I get that this is a [great] Kingdom Hearts website. but it's sorta obvious you like Kingdom Hearts -.-, how about adding in other pictures of what you like? oO

neon6

1. This thread is in the wrong place. Contact a mod and have it moved. Now.
2. We already have that. If you don't want a khinsider avatar, you can make your own and show off to other people or you can have no avatar. Either way, it's your F@#$%^& decision.
EDIT: Welcome and next time, be sure to give some thought in which section you post a thread.

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
well it is a kingdom hearts website but I have bleach stuff anyways this is the a bad place for this and it will more than likely get deleted or moved.

Coahtemoc

well it's my first post so i have no idea where to put it...well sorta, this spot said general KH stuff, so if I was gonna talk about Kingdom hearts stuff, why not here? XP

I don't mind if it gets deleted, i was wondering how to delete it, myself XP

P.S. that's one big signature oO

Apollo

Silver Member
well for one this can be the last post here and don't reply to this post just let is sit and after time it will get old and go away.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
This topic is pointless.

You shouldn't complain about avatars and such. It's no big deal, it's not like people care all that much about them anyways.

Apollo

Silver Member
yeah it is pointless so stop posting in it.

Last edited:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
don't complain if you guys aren't going to report you guys. it's the kid's first thread so not too much harm done.

1) not everyone has KH pictures
2) people on this site like kh and will show their love
3) even though this is a kh-ish topic, i would think it'd go in the forum insanity section. I could be wrong.
4) to close this thread go to the top of your first post> select thread tools> select close (I think you should be able to do it. I don't know if it's a premium only though.
5) Welcome!!

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
Ever think it's weird that a lot of people on this website have KH pictures? I get that this is a [great] Kingdom Hearts website. but it's sorta obvious you like Kingdom Hearts -.-, how about adding in other pictures of what you like? oO

i agree....

KH/FFVII sigs/avvys are lame...

welcome.

qazzaq1

because kingdomhearts rules...DUH!

and who cares what the avatars are its your choice to pick it so just shut up about it

Squall

Well many Kh sigs and avatars looks cool,but just leave it on the choice of members that what they want kind of avy and sig they want to put.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back