• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
The new season of Avatar is coming out in MArch!

Who else is excited? THat show has the best storyline... I can't wait to see Zuko's sister!

And how could I forget the awesome fights?

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Don't know, its a new season.

last time this show got nothing but praise here, this time its different, but oh well, I don't really care what you think unless its good!
And why would you post here if you don't like it? (NO offense)

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I used to like avatar, sort of. But it got steadily worse, even though I thought it would get better.

The four elements concept is a good one, though i'm angry because I had a concept extremely similar to what they use, but I never got to using it. However, they don't have a fifth element, and in all the elemental stories I know, there's five elements, fire, earth, water, air, and then the last one which depends on the philosophy.

In my opinion, it's an annoying sudo-anime that could've been much better. And what does nickelodeon do after their avatar show is so popular? THEY MAKE A SHOW THAT MAKES FUN OF ANIME! I'm going to kill whoever came up with that Kappa Mikey show. <<;

I am likely to watch a few episodes, in hopes of it getting better. I am glad they ended the season with a cliffhanger, cliffhangers are the best. ^^

Last edited:

Savior of Dawn

Oh, I mispelt it, it's Kappa Mikey.

It's some stupid show that, quite litterally, makes fun of anime. And that's all it does. <<;

Savior of Dawn

Aye, Cartoon Network usually has good anime, but Avatar isn't an anime.
It's made by two american men that make it look like anime, and they simply made it that way so anime fans would like it. ><;

I'm just hoping, really hoping, it gets better and isn't cheesy nickelodeon adventures like..What's it called... "Danny -something"

Savior of Dawn

Miguzi? The one with all the kiddy animes? Yeah, that'd probably be the best place for it. They've had Teen Titans and whatever it's called... Ben 10, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back