• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avatar: The beginning of the End (RelliksBan, Death, Kiba Collab)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.

Ba Sing Se. Once the most powerful and massive city of the Earth Kingdom during the days of the bendres. Albeit this is true, the Earth Benders which made this city as powerful as it was, taking it from a small town to a bustling kindgom, are gone. The city has expanded greatly, doubling at first, and then tripling in size in a few years. The technology here is more vast and advanced than any civilization in the world at the moment. The use of the ground here doesn't exist, as it's many buildings and pollution rotted the earth below, making it uninhabitable. This has forced the residence of this great place to the skies. This is thought of to be the birthplace of the flying automobile, but with the massive amount of technology and such around the world, no one really knows.

Ba Sing Se.
This is where our story starts.

"Bartender! One more." Came the voice of a drunken man at the bar. He had a cloak on, with the hood over his head. "I think you've had enough." He said with an uneasy look on his face. "I said on-hick!" The drunken man's eyes widened from his hickup. "I said-hick. I said one more." The bartender placed a shot in front of him, and the drunken man downed it. "Hey!" He stood up. "Which one of you losers thinks they can take me? Huh!?" He yelled around, stumbling over a bit. All the men in the bar pretended not to notice, being too occupied with their drinks to bother with this drunken fool. "Come on! How about you buddy." He said, stumbling over to a man sitting down. The man was fat. He swung for the guy, missing by a mile. "Hick" The drunkman hickuped. "Hey! Watch it." The fat man said, standing up and pushing the drunken man, who fell onto a table. "Finally. Someo-hick. Someone who'll fight me!" The drunken man stood up, raising his fists and wobbling side to side.

"You asked for it!" The other man yelled, taking a swing at the drunken man. What happened next took place in a matter of seconds. The drunken man's face turned from that of a drunken fool's to a serious one, a smile shining through. He ducked, the swing from the man missing. He quickly came up, thrusting the bottom of his palm at the fat man's face, breaking his nose. He then brought his knee up to the man's stomach, knocking him out. "HEY YOU!" The bartender yelled. "No hey YOU!" The man said, taking his hood off, showing white hair. "This fat man was fixing to shot this place up. I've been following him for some time. Been shooting places up for a while now." The white haired man pulled a gun out of the man's jacket and picked up the fat man, showing a surprising amount of strength. "Oh." The bartender whispered, a bit of nervousness in his voice.

"Don't worry about it." The man said, tossing a coin at the bartender. The coin landed in the shot glass he had previously downed. "I'll be on my way." He said, walking out the door. A hover bike waited for him outside, tied to the dock of the bar. The man tossed the fat man in a barrel, placing the lid on top. The white haired man jumped on the hover bike and looked over the side at the dark abyss bellow. The fat man was actually part of the organization that was fixing to bomb Ba Sing Se. This was ordinary though, as the capital of the Earth Kingdom had its fair share of terrorist attacks. The unordinary thing though, the reason this man was stopping this group in particular while having no relation to Ba Sing Se, was this organization was a group of rouge benders, looking to bring the benders back to power. This would have gone horribly wrong though, as the group was small in comparison to Ba Sing Se's forces and their weapons.

"Thickheaded sons of bitches." The man whispered, putting a helmet over his head. "Where to Trea?" Came a robotic voice from the bike. "Found a note on that man of the location of their next meeting." Trea, as the bike called him, said. "And after that, I'll head back to base." Trea said, untying the bike and driving off.

Last edited:

Death

Your #1 Bruh
" We are now reaching Ba Sing Se. Please hold onto the boat at all time."

Shiko opened his eyes and smiled. He got up from the provided bed. " Finally to start my training." He had to keep this a secret. He opened his door and exited the room. THe boat stopped at the Docks and he got off. " Now to look for a spot. " He walked through town and reached the outskirts. He knew all about Ba Sing Se. THe spots where nobody has gone and he can be at peace to pratice his bending. He went downwards. Sneaking around to make sure nobody see's him.

As he reached the Bottom he stepped on a greenish substance. It felt like mold. " Ew . This place really is inhabitable. " He said. He took a stance and took in a deep breath. He raised his hands up as if he was carrying something and the ground rose in sync with his motions." This is great. " he smiled.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Ardrianna Kian, looked over the scented sea, to see the limitless blue sky touch gracefully upon the tips of the sea. The spray of the mist, filled her with coolness as she listened to the motors grind. A man came up to her and said
“We will be boarding the Air Temple in about four hours” as he left, she couldn’t help but sigh with relief. Her next destination, the northan temple of the air nomads, although bending was illegal in the modern day she lived in, she couldn’t help but be fascinated by it.
To control an entire element would be incredible...and she could. Although led with much pain and agony, Ardri held a secret like few other people her age, she could dance with the flames of the sun. Fire bend.
Although the fear, it has brought and the shame it has brought on her family, Ardri knew better then to let her past affect her anymore then what it already had. Taking one last sigh and salted sea breath she turned around and walked to her cabin where she slept for the rest of the voyage.
As the captain rapped on her door when it was time for her departure, she thanked him and the crew as she took her first step on land, her feet shaking a little, but soon she regained her balance and proceeded to walk up the hill. Where a large set of tourists followed her. As she reached the top, the feeling of pride swelled within her as she looked at the city in its glory, “it’s so different from the picture books, or from the stories” she mumbled as she walked into the hotel, looking for a place to stay, handing the lady a few coins of silver and gold.
She was bustled up to the room. Throwing her one bag down she decided it was time to go exploring. Walking outside she made a sharp turn then left that was a small trail up to the temple. From her memory this was where many children came to be killed. Her face held no expression as she knelt at the alter sending her reguards to the forgotten families and children.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Tora walked through Ba Sing Se quietly, wanting to practice bending but also wanting to stay as far away from others as possible. She knew the importance of this was great, and therefore took a lot of time to go somehwere different every time, and when returning to a place she'd already been at before making sure it was at random times. Today I'll go to the place I haven't been to for a couple weeks. She thought and made her way through the town swiftly.

Tora walked until she reached the the boundries of Ba Sing Se, then she had to assure no one saw her to train. She waited for the passing walkerbys and the occasional gliding car to pass then she continued until she reached the place she seldom went to. No one was around, not that she expected anyone to be, and she started to practice firebending, being sure to avoid the mold which she stood on.

Awards
In the back room of a restaurant Hina was sleeping soundly. She had a part time job in the place as a waiter. The pay wasn't much, but it was more than enough to supply her needs. Usually, she would have been out the door by now, since her shift was over. However she had managed to fall asleep after tirelessly cleaning the kitchen. While Hina looked peaceful on the outside she was having a recurring nightmare. It was seven years ago, yet the traumatic events continued to play over and over in her head as if it had happened just yesterday. It used to be tolerable, but recently the nightmare was popping up more frequently and more vivid.

She's standing in front of her house. It's mid-day, the small garden on the front lawn is flourishing. Colorful flowers blooming on the sides of the walkway. On her porch her parents are calling her to come inside, saying they have a special birthday surprise for her. As happy as can be, she rushes into the house.

The scene skips to a little after her party. The whole time Hina had her eyes on a lone box wrapped in floral print. The top of which was tied with a blue bow. Finally, her mother tells her it's okay to open it, while her father steps outside to take a call. Slowly opening the gift Hina savors the moment, a wide grin on her face. After pulling the bow off she removes the top of the box, and her heart soars. Inside is a beautiful necklace, a clear crystal stone. Holding it up to the living room light it shines with an azure tint. "I-I love it! Thank you!" As Hina jumps up and gives her mother a hug a gunshot tears through the air, destroying the peace and serenity that was Hina's life.

"Hina Loft!!" An ear splitting pound on the desk on which the young girl was sleeping woke her up with a startle. "Huh? y-yes boss?" Hina replied instinctively, looking up to see her boss glaring down at her. He was an average looking middle aged man, who had a no nonsense manner to him. She expected him to be angry with her, for sleeping in the restaurant again. However he had a look of slight worry on his face. "Your face, you've been crying. Nightmares?" Hina blinked a few times. "Uhh, yeah. I guess so. Sorry." Quickly standing up she grabbed her bag and got ready to leave. About to exit the front door she heard her boss yell. "Hey! remember to get here early tomorrow, it's the day of the festival." "Yes Mr.Lang!" Hina yelled back, before heading out the restaurant.

Sitting lazily on the top of her apartment complex Hina chewed on a sandwich she picked up from work. "Ugh, too much mustard." she gaged, tossing the sandwich. "...." Oops.. Looking down to see where the food landed she noticed a strange light. It went on and off, and upon closer inspection it was clear it wasn't coming from a flashlight or anything of the sort. "What could that be?" Crawling over to the side of the building she spotted what looked like a person practicing martial arts. "No way, it can't be a-" Her eyes widened as the young girl below her performed another act of fire-bending. I have to get down there. Hina thought, looking around for a ladder or something to help her get down. Scanning the side of the building she spotted a drainage pipe. "Hmm." She wondered, it could be used to slide down to the ground below.

"This was a bad idea!!" Hina screamed, her long hair flying behind her as she slid down the pipe way too fast. Reaching the end of the 'pipe' she landed with a thud on her bottom. The mysterious fire-bending girl in-front of her. Rubbing her backside Hina stood to her feet and faced the girl. "Heh, it's so hard to find decent travel nowadays." She said, laughing nervously.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Final Stop. All passengers please exit the train now. Remember please report any sitings of forbidden activity to the nearest law enforcement so they may handle the situation. Thank you and have a nice day. The face of the woman that had just appeared on the screen of the train disappeared as the doors slid open for the passengers to get off. Lea was the first one off as he made his way down the nearest stairs. He was headed towards a restaurant to regain his strength.

~Earlier that day....~

He was in the outskirts of Ba Sing Se where it was less violent but not at all less dangerous. He was following a man with sunglasses and a nice get up that looked like he was going on a business trip...that threw him off.

Lea followed the man into an underground area, apparently a run down subway station with dozens of tunnels. It was only the two of them walking down the barely lit up tunnel. The man didn't stop to turn around once but he did call someone. A wind picked up and blew Lea's brown hair into the wind, with the air he could smell something familiar...soot. A smile curled on his lips as he continued to follow the man. He turned down a flight of stairs into an even deeper area of the subway graveyard. Nothing but rusty medal and poor lighting was down here. The man finally disappeared from sight. Lea stopped walking as he found himself in a open area with the man long gone...or was he? A bright light shined on Lea as he saw a group , well more like gang of people surrounding him. "Why are you following me?!" the man cried down to Lea who was on lower ground somehow. The thugs looked down on him waiting for an answer. "Well...I was curious. Why would a business man get all gussied up to go dumpster diving down an old subway system?" Lea remarked with a grin and his hands in his pockets. "I figured you were just a common whack job...until I smelled the soot. Didn't you hear? Bending is against the law." Just as he said this the thugs all got into wierd battle stances. Several boulders lifted out of the ground, others had water surrounding them and the "business man" held a ball of intense fire in his hand.

Lea unsheathed the small katana he had on his back and held it in his usual unusual stance, holding the blade backwards. Boulders came flying at him as he dodged and deflected most. The water was sloppy and barely touched him. He took out every single last one of them, making sure not to kill any. The business man was last and tried to attack with a flurry of fire balls. Lea side-stepped most but eventually was hit with one. The business man threw a fireball at his face when everything faded out.

~Back to the present~

Lea walked down the side walk full of happy clueless people. He accidently bumped into someone because of his daydreaming about earlier that day. "Sorry." Lea apologized walking passed them. Lea looked up at a news cast being broadcasted overhead on a blimp. The bodies of a criminal organization of benders were found today in the city's abandoned subway systems. Apparently the acts of their own wreckless actions were the cause of death. They showed the business man and the thugs on screen.

~Ending of Earlier that day...~

Lea stood over lifeless bodies as he held out his sword. All the benders were scorched and the entire placed looked like it caught on fire. He sheathed his sword as he looked down on the "business man"...who was being devoured by flames...golden flames. He wasn't moving. Lea's eyes closed as he clenched his fists as the golden flames disappeared obeying their master's wishes.

~Back to the Present...~

Lea turned a corner and felt an increase in the heat that floated through the air. He closed his eyes as he tried to focus and sense where it was coming from...it was faint...but he had a hunch of which direction to go. He made a turn down a dark alley and ran fast using his heat to accelerate his muscles, but just enough to still be considered...normal.

Last edited:

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
present

Bang bang Lupis rolled behind an old shipping crate as the bullets flew past he looked around to see the men starting to run at him again he got running kept running Lupis exiting the warehouse and entering one of the abandoned houses as he attempted to hide lupis wiped a fusion of blood and sweat of his face so that he could see more clearly he looked in the mirror he could see that they were aproaching the house "and this is why i don't keep in touch" muttered Lupis as he rebandaged his right arm that was bleeding from a bullet wound "here goes nothing".

2 hours ago

Lupis was sitting on in an empty carrage on the only trainine from Dragon village to ba sing se he looked out the window as the train approached it's destination as the train stopped he put his hood on and left the train heading into town as he was walking there he spotted some of his "old freinds" from his home village and he was pretty sure they had spotted him as he passed them they ran up to the local police and started talking to the male officer while lupis was watching from the reflaction of a nearby shop instead of trying to peacefully settle this matter the officer pulled out his hand gun and shot lupis though his right arm lupis grabbed his bleeding arm and launched his self in the sky getting a suffeciant head start as others joined the chase.

present

lupis turned around and send lightning out of his left hand killing the police officers that were hunting him he turned around to see the original police officer running at him with a semi-auto laser rifle Lupis pulled out his hooked blades grabbing the gun with hook and the man with the other "you know what im sick of your kind all you ever do is try to kill me and wanna know what started all this your humen jealosy for power let see how you like being really helpless" shouted Lupis as he raised his hand over the man head and lightning raced though the man body till he drooped to the ground "bye bye you stupid man" were the last words he spoke before he walked towards the meeting place where the alliance was supposed to be held.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Lian sat outside an anonymous tea shop in the Lower Ring with her feet cocked up on the seat opposite her. She sipped nonchalantly at her tea, watching the usual hustle and bustle of the Lower Ring with a bored expression.

She had been approached just over ten minutes ago by a man offering her quite a substantial amount of money for her services... but Lian had been unable to decide whether or not to take the job. The target was high profile, one of the people assigned to capture Benders, so in spite of the money offered Lian knew that she should not take the job. It was too risky, what if she was somehow revealed? She had been pretty much left alone since she had arrived here, despite her chosen trade, and she had no wish to upset that balance so completely by risking herself against someone of that stature.

Setting her tea down with a decisive bang, Lian decided to find the person who had offered her the deal and tell them to get lost. As much as she needed the money, she just couldn't risk it.
As she stood up, Lian felt a tickle in the back of her mind. She looked around curiously, sniffing at the air, tasting it. Yes, there was no mistaking it. There was at least one other Bender nearby.

Thinking that the turning down of the job could wait until later, Lian slipped into a nearby alley and made her slowly through the Lower Ring, all her senses heightened and waiting for a signal that she was getting closer.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"Nya ha! Catch me if you can!" An overly cheerful voice chirped.

"GET BACK HERE!"

Sticking out her tongue, Evangeline hopped over the fence effortlessly, turning back to watch her pursuers curse her out. With another laugh, the girl fled the scene.

Having little money, the girl was forced to steal for food. For some reason, she couldn't land a steady job, and sometimes there were days when she would go without eating. Still, stealing was a good excersize, and it wasn't like she didn't try to pay them back--she just couldn't. Stealing was wrong, but what more could she do?

Aliahya

Bronze Member
As she walked down the stairs she heard a “GET BACK HERE!” confused she ran down the stairs, to see a girl about her age jumping a fence with ease with what looked like some form of authority chasing her...

Ardri smiled, she would have her fun making sure she was alone she ran in front of the man. Not expecting it he fell over her. Over her shoulder she got a quick glance of the girl before she was punched to the ground

Ardri knew the girl was an airbender, the jump was too smooth for anyone but, kicking the man in the crutch he was angry. Swooping across he threw a punch towards her. She withdrew her two blades “Touch the girl, and you will die” although it was forbidden she swooped a stream of fire towards him. Frightened he ran away screaming Bender back to wherever he came from.

Placing her sword back she ran after the girl, she needed to find someone who could travel to Ba Sing Sei with her perhaps this girl would hate the Energy benders enough to travel with her to the grand earth city.

Ardri had an idea to set up a rebel group of benders and with the avatar in this group, they could wipe out the Energy benders forever.

Although she didn’t know what the Avatar looked like, she knew he or she was alive and in the city of Ba Sing Sei, that enough would give her hope.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Kazuma was still headed in the direction of the heat he was sensing in the air, thankfully that was one thing he was good at doing without exposing himself. As he hoped on an outdoor escalator so he could get a better look of his surroudings he caught sight of someone, an officer...a scared one at that. Kazuma slid down the railing of the escalator down to the ground floor. The man was near close to running out in the streets before Kazuma caught him, placing his hand over his mouth and firmly grabbing him pulling him into the back alley. The man looked at Kazuma and pulled out a badge of some sort.

"I-I-I'm an officer! You can't treat me like this!" the man said with obvious fear in his voice. Kazuma looked at him seriously and took the badge from the man swiftly. The man jumped at Kazuma's swift action and still had the facial expression that he was going to piss his pants.

"You see this?", Kazuma said holding up the badge in the man's face. "This? This is nothing. Nothing but a piece of medal with your name on it. This won't protect you from what you're running from now will it?" Kazuma said throwing the badge back at the officer. The officer shook his head and became more relaxed. "You're an officer...Start acting like it." The officer nodding once pulled out a wireless communicator and began speaking calmly but in charge.

"Code Red and White. Benders in Southern District. Targets are hostile. I repeat. Targets ARE HOSTILE." After a moment several voices both male and female could be heard responding: "Copy that." The man turned to look for Kazuma but he was gone.

Kazuma was now headed in the direction of where the "officer" had just came from. If Kazuma had let him go he would have found reinforcements sooner. That little pep talk was all a ruse to buy some time for whoever was going to be hunted down like a wild wolfbat. Kazuma kept headed in the direction of the heat he was concentrating on, it wasn't the same person as before but this person seemed to need his attention the most. Kazuma turned the corner again until he bumped into a girl almost at full force. Brown hair, worn out boots, clothing of the Earth Kingdom...what was the officer so afraid of? Then he saw the blades and the girl with her. Oh He said in his head.

Trea flew through the city of Ba Sing Se on his hover bike. There was nothing like the wind that blew his hair back. That nice cool breeze on his face. Trea looked down to his side at the dark abyss bellow once more, black clouds shrouding the earth below. It was disgusting how things went to hell after the energy benders arose. "Trea. We're gonna need you to head back to base. The boss is going to hold a meeting." Trea brought his hand up to the com link in his ear. "Gotcha. I'll be there in a bit." Trea said, bringing his hand back down to the bike handle. Trea spun the bike around, heading for base.

The bike then went into a nose dive, heading right for the black clouds. Just before hitting the clouds, Trea pulled up, hovering just above them. In an ally just between the main capitol building and the bank was a small entrance. You'd have to really be looking for it in order to see it.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

"When will everyone else be here?"

"Soon enough Trea. When they're all here, we'll start out meeting." Came the deep voice of the resistance's leader.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
At full force Ardri ran straight into another body, she cursed silently in her head as she saw a boy at a similar age as her own. On impact she felt heat come off his body a firebender she assumed as she eyed the boy up and down before she snapped back to the present ignoring her previous thoughts. Her anger boiled inside her, as she pushed him out of her way her eyes flared with excitement, the raw flames that exited her body made her feel so...alive

Her hands scorching, head pounding she turned back around she could not help it any more, the power she held once before was too good not to have again.

Unsheathing her blades once more, she concentrated hard on the flames connected to her anger and hatred. Slicing down the air with both grace and eloquence she sent two waves of flames towards the stranger who had quite simply “got in her way”.

Turning around she saw a four officers charging towards her, their weapons out in a threatening manner. Her breath turned shallow as she realised that she was out numbered what would she do? She was surrounded by enemies? She didn’t want to go out like this? No she had to fight back.

Her mind whirled with annoyance and pain and then like a bad dream, it simply went black. Her body gave up as she fell to the floor fainting under pressure. Hearing the disappointment of her own self in the back of her mind, damn it.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
As lupis was walking out of the warehouse yard he spotted another bender a young girl.
A very exited young girl with zero control apparently he simply ignored the fact that she had just killed someone as Lupis was about to leave for the meeting he saw her collapse to the ground as four guards rushed at her "arrrrh stupid concious"muttered lupis angrily as he turned around and incinerated the guards freightning all the civilians out of the area of into hiding.

Lupis looked down at the girl "hey kid get up" yelled Lupis as he poked her in the stomach "ah fine ill carry you"muttered Lupis as he picked her up bridal style and begun the rest of his way to the meeting.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
As Lian wound her way through the convoluted back alleys of the Lower Ring, a rough voice called out, startling her.

"Get back here!"

She turned, her breath catching in her throat, but it was clear that the shout was not directed at her. The source was close by, though, as well as the sound of running footsteps. She stood where she was for a few moments, unsure of whether to carry on her current course or to go toward the source of the shouts.

After a few moments, something occured that made the decision for her. Two rows over, only partially obscured by a couple of rotting fences, was the sight of a girl firebending.

All feeling completely left Lian then, leaving her standing in the alley feeling hollow and empty. As she stood there, unbelieving, she saw the barely glimpsed girl move on and attack someone else. This... this was just reckless.
Without wasting anymore time, Lian raced toward the first fence and vaulted over it. As she moved toward the second fence, which was in a much worse state than the first, she saw a second figure appear.

As she saw the girl she had first seen collapse onto the floor of the back street, she grabbed the top of the fence and pulled herself over it. As she landed heavily in the filthy back alley, Lian caught sight of a man picking up the unconscious girl from the ground. Pulling her shortsword from its sheath, Lian stepped toward the man.

"Hey, you! Where are you taking that girl?"

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
"Im taking her to a meeting of some of the most powerful benders on the planet if your a bender come if your not piss off" replied Lupis as he againd set off for the meeting gow why are their so many annoying people around here? were the thought of an annoyed Lupis.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Kazuma was just about ready to let his golden flames protect him from the girl's attack but he saw the officers coming at them from behind. "Darn that was fast." Kazuma sighed in annoyance. He dodged the girls waves of flames but just barely. She had some anger there. The guards looked about ready to take Kazuma on too but before he could make a move some guy appeared and scorched the unexpectting souls. Careless. Kazuma rubbed the back of his head as his hand ran down his long messy brown hair. This whole day was turning into a mess.

Kazuma closed his eyes as he snapped his fingers, flames danced off of his finger tips in front of the man. He wasn't looking for a fight but he wasn't about to let this guy leave without an explanation. He could see in the sky dim lights over head, flashing red and blue. Sirens? Probably. Seeing how there were benders popping up all over the place now as if bending was a common practice. "You know...Discretion is a virtue." Kazuma said calmly looking at the man. Without a warning another player came into view. A girl weapons drawn and demanding answers. This can't be happening...there is no way this is happening. Kazuma kept thinking to himself.

Kazuma let the flames die down as he calmed himself. "Okay...Let's all think this through. We're obviously not enemies here...right?" Kazuma said to the few conscious strangers in front of him and the unconscious one. "Whatever the case. I think we all agree we can't stay here." he said flicking his head in the direction of the sirens. He was hoping he was getting through to them. They both looked like sensible people and he didn't think the man would want to travel with dead weight in his arms.

Just then a single stray officer came running towards them weapon in hand. Kazuma moved his hand through the air like a sword towards the man and a single golden arch of fire connected with the man sending him flying towards the wall behind him. He wasn't dead but out cold. "So? What's it gonna be?

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
"I agree so can we hurry and getto the meeting cause the goverment are going to realise the increased amount of benders so i say we start going before they sand the army out for our asses and this one"referring to the unconcious girl in his hands "needs a docter and some fire bending training i'd offer but i'm a bit young and 1 i don't like teaching 2 i have to restrain my abilities all the time let's move now" replied Lupis as he walked past the older fire bender "you comin or what".

Trea tossed a grape in the air and tilted his head back. The grape fell nicely in his mouth. "Ahh. Nothing like fresh grapes." He said, chewing the purple whatever in his mouth. "This is crap." He said, popping another grape in his mouth. "The meeting was supposed to start thirty minutes ago. There's still people missing, and everyone else is getting restless." Trea tossed another grape in the air and brought his head back.

The grape didn't come down for some time. Trea opened his eyes. Where the grape should have been, there was a big, beefy hand. "Boss." Trea said, standing up straight. "What gives?"

"It looks like some idiots are causing trouble in the south sector of Ba Sing Se." The fat man said. "I need you to go take care of it." He said to Trea, after pointing at a screen. The screen showed video surveillance of the people causing the trouble. "If you don't stop them, the government could discover our entire operation. I'm not letting those fools destroy what we've done."

Trea nodded and ran outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trea stood on the building directly above the commotion. He observed the over-usage of bending. "Are you shittin' me?" He whispered. Trea's attention was brought above him from sirens and the blue and red flashing. "Shit. The cops are already here. Time to teach these kids a lesson in being awesome." Trea smiled. He pulled out two laser pistols. With the banning of bending, one had to have another way of exterminating. There were three cop cars in the air, and a unit of three running up from behind the group. "Here we go." Trea whispered, jumping in the air. He shot two shots at the cars. The lasers split through two of the cars engines, blowing them up. The debris from them flew at the other car, smashing the driver in the head. The car went out of control, crashing into the ground.

Trea landed on the ground in a roll, jumping up once again to roundhouse kick one of the soldiers running towards him. He landed on his back. Trea stood above him, pointing his gun at the man's face. Two shots blew past his head, coming from the other two soldiers. Trea looked at the men, and without looking back down, shot the soldier in the face. He picked up the dead soldier's gun and tossed it at the other two, spinning it in a boomerang like fashion. It clocked on in the head, knocking him out.

The last soldier. Trea looked back at the group of benders behind him. "Follow me." He said to them, lifting his head up to shoot the last soldier in the throat. Trea ran into the ally.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Lian was about to respond to Lupis' comment when she noticed the prescence of Kazuma, who had seemingly been attacked by the now unconscious girl. Lian found herself listening with faint approval as he spoke, pointing out the need for discretion to Lupis.

"Yes I was thinking the exact same thing." She paused for a moment before turning toward Lupis, obviously indicating that her next words would be directed at him. "This time you got lucky. I think I'll come along, just to make sure you don't do anything inappropriate to that girl."

Lian grinned slightly at Lupis before turning curiously toward Kazuma, another firebender and undoubtedly one of great power.

"I think we should make haste, wouldn't you say?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back