• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Anti Sora

Website
www.myspace.com
Hi everyone. I tried uploading an avatar and it is not shown. It just shows a blank image(not white blank, blank as the color of the forum's background color). I have checked it's size it's 99x74 and 4kbs. I also tried uploading it into another page and redirecting it here but it still shows a blank space. And it's not the avatar because I even tried saving and then uploading the forum's default avatars and still the same result.
I can upload stuff anywhere else so I don' think it's my PC. Is something wrong with avatars atm? Is there a post count before custom avatars? What's wrong?\

Any help would be appreciated

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Hi everyone. I tried uploading an avatar and it is not shown. It just shows a blank image(not white blank, blank as the color of the forum's background color). I have checked it's size it's 99x74 and 4kbs. I also tried uploading it into another page and redirecting it here but it still shows a blank space. And it's not the avatar because I even tried saving and then uploading the forum's default avatars and still the same result.
I can upload stuff anywhere else so I don' think it's my PC. Is something wrong with avatars atm? Is there a post count before custom avatars? What's wrong?\

Any help would be appreciated

Erm, maybe you could try enlarging the avatar to 100x100?

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
There are other people having this problem, but this is just a temporary remedy.

Upload the avatar on exoload.com or something, and send me the link via PM. I could always slap the avatar on for you.

Back