• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Can someone help me fix my avatar? I used the picture at this link:

And then I edited it with Paint on my computer, then uploaded it here:

------------------------------------------

What I want to do is, with the second link, remove the white part of the background and make it transparent.

I would also like the picture to appear slightly larger than my current avatar on KHinsider, if anyone knows how to do that for me.

Please help me! I really appreciate it!

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
The maximum size you can have is 100x100 pixels while still under the "member" rank, so you wouldn't be able to have it quite that big.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just saying, if you want that as an avatar, you're out of luck. Avatars for normal members only go up to the 100 by 100 pixel size, and even most mods only get 200 by 200, and I'm pretty sure the image you want is taller than even 100 pixels.

EDIT: Screw you. At least I elaborated on it.

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
∞;5014014 said:
Just saying, if you want that as an avatar, you're out of luck. Avatars for normal members only go up to the 100 by 100 pixel size, and even most mods only get 200 by 200, and I'm pretty sure the image you want is taller than even 100 pixels.

EDIT: Screw you. At least I elaborated on it.

*facepalm* I totally forgot about that. You could crop this futher if want to use it for an avatar or keep it as it is for a sig.

roknar.png
roknarcopy.png

The one on the right is a tad higher in saturation. If you don't like it, that's fine but i've done all I can do. I'll crop it for you if want me to,but that's about it.You could also crop it through photobucket(paint would just RUIN it).

Norpthalomus

Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
*facepalm* I totally forgot about that. You could crop this futher if want to use it for an avatar or keep it as it is for a sig.

roknar.png
roknarcopy.png

The one on the right is a tad higher in saturation. If you don't like it, that's fine but i've done all I can do. I'll crop it for you if want me to,but that's about it.You could also crop it through photobucket(paint would just RUIN it).

It's fantastic! Thanks Dawninmyheart, and everyone who commented. :3

Only question I want to ask though is how come on here there's not a white background, but when I save it there is one? Only a minor thing though. I think it looks great!

Last edited:

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
It's fantastic! Thanks Dawninmyheart, and everyone who commented. :3

Only question I want to ask though is how come on here there's not a white background, but when I save it there is one? Only a minor thing though. I think it looks great!

Yeah, that's why I said paint would ruin it :/. But at photobucket.com you can edit it and it will save it without the white background. You'd have to make an account,but it's just as free as imageshack.

Norpthalomus

Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Yeah, that's why I said paint would ruin it :/. But at photobucket.com you can edit it and it will save it without the white background. You'd have to make an account,but it's just as free as imageshack.

I know you said Paint would ruin it. That's exactly why I didn't use Paint.

But I'll use Photobucket for it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back