• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quartz

Awards
With the new system upon us, why not have a place to show off creativity/insanity as well as discuss themes or styles we're going for?

So let's do just that. I'll start. As I love Eastern culture, most of my combos will revolve around the Eastern themed pieces. As of now i'm thinking of a combination with the Samurai Armor, and some other odds and ends.

(Original idea for the thread goes to Kaz.)

serenefire

Awards
I'm looking forward to million ways to dress up the 'fros. No more reindeer antler headband getting in the way!

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for the thread Quartz!

For some ground rules, let's keep all conversations here related to avatar. I won't mind discussions like how tough it is to obtain the current avatar, etc.
And there's no need to edit all your avatar picture into 1 post (you can if you want to), but try not to double post.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
I......I did not expect that they can manage to charge something out of the avatar function........

Last edited:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
vJe8MQR.png

The tabs from the left are: Set, Clothe, Accessory, Hairstyle, Hair Color, Facial Expression, Skin Color.

Under Set, you can select to equip the full set of avatar. If you do not possess the clothe/hair part of it, only the part you have will be equipped.
Under Clothe, is where you can equip your usual body costume.
Under Accessory, there is a drop-box at the middle bottom for filtering purposes.
They are: All, Currently Equipped, Head 1, Head 2, Face 1, Face 2, Chest 1, Chest 2, Hand, Back, Waist, Feet

All of the customization lies on the Clothe and Accessory tab. You first select the main costume you want to wear, than change/add-on the accessories to your costume.

*You can only equip 1 accessory on each body part. The maximum accessories you can equip is 5.
*Some of the avatar parts have the word "SET" beside it. Equipping it will take up a body part accessory. For example, if you equip the Easter Bunny costume, you cannot change your Hand part.
*In the Charge Shop, you can purchase an item to permanently increase the number of favorites you can save. It will cost 100 Charge Munny for each favorite slot, 400 in total to unlock all.

Last edited:

gnurtanio

Awards
Now i regret spend free 100 chrage money into mega potion... I hope in the future they give us another 100 charge mone for free

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Great, why did I spent my Charge Munny on the stupid box with the Larxene cards? Other than that I think the system looks pretty great, I'll post mine when I come home.

Here is mine:

Last edited:

gnurtanio

Awards
Great, why did I spent my Charge Munny on the stupid box with the Larxene cards? Other than that I think the system looks pretty great, I'll post mine when I come home.

my mistake i thougt in moogle shop was a accesory slot.. That's an avatar slot, so you can save some design of you customize design.. Overall you can add up to 5 unique accesory from hat, gloves, tie, tail and etc.

YukiYashaH

Awards
God, this is so much fun.
QnHA97n.png

Wish we could mess with the shoes too, tho

Quartz

Awards

Here's my default from here on. I added a smaller bow, different arm guards, a plush neck scarf, and a separate and totally unneeded belt because reasons, that's why.

mthyr

Website
www.mthyr.tumblr.com
eu.png

I change it all the time haha ~ Guess I'll stick with that one for a while.
The customization is fun,different from what I had expected but fun,nonetheless.

SoundMatch

Been using the Chip n Dale Costume for ever now. Love it so much. Now I can have a bag and an extra sword!
741a845440.jpg

We should start a fashion contest haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back