• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
For as long as I can remember, I've experienced random moments of a pleasurable, tingling sensation that starts in my head and works its way down my spine. It's very euphoric (not sexual or anything) and is triggered by a number of things; getting a haircut; someone whispering softly to me; watching someone carry out a task or explain something to me; when reading something that I find extremely interesting (novels, exciting moments in manga/comics); etc.

Well, as long as I've felt (and even sought out to purposely trigger this sensation for pleasure), I never actually thought "I wonder if this is a thing. Let me Google it." before today. I did, and this is what I found:

Autonomous sensory meridian response - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ASMR, the Good Feeling No One Can Explain | VICE United States

If the above video triggers it for you (or if any of this sounds familiar), you experience ASMR too.

I thought it was pretty damn cool that there are other people who experience this and wanted to share.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

nope that video just made me want to punch that lady in the face so she would stop talking

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
ive experienced it before but im with victor here that video just made me incredibly uncomfortable

Yang

That video did nothing for me. If I wanted to feel good I'd strip down to my undies, get a large barrel... Not a gallon, a mother fracking barrel of ice cream and stuff my face while watching Doctor Who.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back