• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Auto-skipped cutscenes in Re: Com

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoidoRidori

Hello, i recently got both 1.5 HD ReMIX and 2.5 HD ReMIX for the ps3 (the PS4 still costs 499$ retail in my country and i barely make 250$, don't judge me). I've played all the way through KHFM, KHBBS, and a only through the intro of KH2FM. Since i've never actually played the PS2 version of COM before (and i never beat the GBA ver.) i decided to boot up and play KH Re:COM on the collection. At 1st, it was going fine but when i beat traverse town i noticed a little thing: In exiting the "conquerors respite" room, the game didn't boot me to a cutscene where Axel gets introduced. Instead, the game straight kicked me in to the battle. At 1st i was like "that's weird", but i thought that i somehow accidentally skipped it. I payed it no mind, going through the game, having a blast (game's much better than i thought it'd be), and, when beating i believe either aggrabah or monstro, exiting CR i was sent with no warning in to the battle with larxene. No cutscene or anything. This time i wasn't touching a single button on the controller. And than, when watching some stuff online i was treated to a revelation: EVERY SINGLE IN BETWEEN WORLD CUTSCENE WAS SKIPPED WITHOUT MY CONSENT. It's as if they don't even exist! This made me FURIOUS since, even though the dialogue is piss poor even by Nomura standards, i still wanted to see all of these cutscenes since i barely remember ANYTHING in this game. Does anyone know a solution to this problem? I haven't tried much since, frankly, i don't know what TO try! Thanks in advance!

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The ps3 version of the remixes is still riddled with bugs that never got fixed, and this sounds like one of them.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
The ps3 version of the remixes is still riddled with bugs that never got fixed, and this sounds like one of them.
Really? Because I have the PS3 remixes and that never happened to me. Maybe it involves needing a patch on the PS4 version, does the game have the latest patch installed?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
They don't release patches for the ps3 remixes, unfortunately. I've never encountered this specific issue before, but I'll look around. The likelyhood, however, is that this is just something that can't be fixed

RoidoRidori

They don't release patches for the ps3 remixes, unfortunately. I've never encountered this specific issue before, but I'll look around. The likelyhood, however, is that this is just something that can't be fixed
Then i'll just have to catch up to frustrated jacobs playtrough and sync it up to my own just to be able to catch all the story content, either that or just find a cutscene compilation. Either way, thanks :).

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Well, if you can't see them while playing the game, there's always the theatre mode once you beat it.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Oh, yeah, once you beat the game there's a theater mode, so you should be able to just watch the scenes on your playstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back