• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Autism

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Autism is disability that alot of people in the US and probably all over the world has. Reason I'm starting a topic on this is because more people need to know about it.

Sen. Smit and Sen. Rupp in Missouri are trying to get a bill passed for Autistic kids to get the benefits they need. For those of you on here in Missouri plz vote yes or tell you parents to vote yes.

http://moautismbill.com/index.html

http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/autism-symptoms

Missouri along with loads of other states and possibly countries need more support with this because Autistic kids are being pretty much left in the shadows. Plz help these kids by showing support. If you post in here showing concern about these kids, then I will send your kind comments to Smit or Rupp showing how many people all around the world care about Autism.

Last edited:

Prajna

Autism IS really a serious thing. I have a cousin who is autistic and lives life without a care in the world. This is a good thing you are doing.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Autism IS really a serious thing. I have a cousin who is autistic and lives life without a care in the world. This is a good thing you are doing.

My brother has Autism and I am very aware that there are more then just him. I go over to the elemtary school everyother day and those kids have autism as well. I'm doing this for all the autistic kids out there.

I do hope the best for your cousin. The most everyone can do right now is hope bills get passed all over the US for autistic kids to get the benefits they need.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Autism isn't a disease, for the record. It's a mental disability. Personally? I was diagnosed with Autism at age nine.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Okay....my bad, Cino.

Hmmm. Really? Well I hope the best for you Cino-san. It must be hard dealing with Autism. I know my brother has difficulties like alot. And my parents think I, myself, have a form of Autism, but I've never been diagnosed....

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Still. It's good that you're/they're raising awareness, though.

D

Deleted member 36435

In theory everyone on the planet could have Autism without knowing it.

But yeah, it sucks. My neighbor has it and you can tell. His brother who is 3 years younger then him has matured well past him.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
I have a friend or two with autism, and was almost diagnosed with it because I didn't talk until the age of 3 and had a speech impedement, so I understand and support your cause

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
There are MANY degrees of Autism. It's kinda like ADD or OCD in that regard. It's still good that organizations raise awareness about it. My sister has a more extreme form of Autism, so I can relate.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Ty Ta-chan. Hope for the best for your friends.

Nevermore: I really hope for the best for your sister. Those with the more extreme cases are more liable to be made fun of. My brother has a mild case but I know he comes home from school po-ed because of a teacher not understanding autism and thinking that he's doing what he does to get in trouble or a student making fun of him for his autism.

Awards
Unless this bill endorses a program that incentives parents to bash their retard baby's head against a rock and have another kid, I don't support it.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Unless this bill endorses a program that incentives parents to bash their retard baby's head against a rock and have another kid, I don't support it.

You don't have to support people that pretty much stuggle with even the littlest or simplest things that life gives them. And there are abusive parents out there with Autistic children, that don't know how to handle them at all. Take it from a girl who has seen it first hand.

Lolita

Dear You

o___o dear lord you're so...nevermind. best not to say anything.

I have two very good friends, one irl, and on the internet(Cinollex), that have autism, so I support this. It used to be terrible for my friend irl because she was very attached to me, she's in high school now, and now she's learned to control herself, so everything is better. But yeah, I support this.

Awards
o___o dear lord you're so...nevermind. best not to say anything.

Calm down, I was only kidding! For fuck's sake. Of course we wouldn't bash their heads against rocks, we'd light them on fire and then kick them into mass graves. Do you think I'm some kind of barbarian?

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
WHile I have to disagree with the way that he's putting it, Koktopussy (haha get it) has a point that I've been trying to make for quite some time. With the limited resources available, the large amounts of trash and emissions created every year, and with the economic crisis, a strictly logical (no emotions involved) approach would probably endorse the removal of certain people. People with mental handicaps, physical handicaps, birth defects, terminal illness; we technically could do away with them.

But that would be a cruel thing to do, so it's never going to happen.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Good news, CinolleX. Asperger's isn't autism. In fact, psychologists recently had a panel that decided in the future versions of the DSM they aren't going to put it in a subgroup of autism anymore.

D

Deleted member 36435

WHile I have to disagree with the way that he's putting it, Koktopussy (haha get it) has a point that I've been trying to make for quite some time. With the limited resources available, the large amounts of trash and emissions created every year, and with the economic crisis, a strictly logical (no emotions involved) approach would probably endorse the removal of certain people. People with mental handicaps, physical handicaps, birth defects, terminal illness; we technically could do away with them.

But that would be a cruel thing to do, so it's never going to happen.
YagamiLight.jpg

You can make the difference, Nate.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Good news, CinolleX. Asperger's isn't autism. In fact, psychologists recently had a panel that decided in the future versions of the DSM they aren't going to put it in a subgroup of autism anymore.

Oh awesome.
I'll be spared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back