• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Author of the Week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
That was just used as an example. For this, the first week, all you have to do is stick with a certain genre. This is so we can get a hold on whether or not they should be posted anonymously (fanservice ffffff), how the votes will be counted (should it be like SotW, or AotM?), and other semantics like that. NEXT week we'll start using specific prompts.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Most excellent; I've already something in mind. Thank you for the clarification, Riel.

Siren

Awards
In a nutshell, yeah. We'll (I'll?) have to come up with some genres for everyone to stick with, maybe.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
yeah, i have a feeling length will be an issue. and when exactly is the start and stop time?

also, i dont automatically think Audo would win (there are some good writers here), he just seems most opt to, well, write...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
also, i dont automatically think Audo would win (there are some good writers here)

Yet he is definately one of the top contenders; while I'm not particularly attracted to his style of writing, he's without a doubt very adept at capturing emotion, the main reason behind why his writing is so enjoyable.

Siren

Awards
Well now I want him to sign up; I'm curious as to whether or not I could beat him, (or the rest of you, for that matter).

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I wanna know the restrictions for this week's piece ;_;

As do I; I've already briefly begun on my piece, and I'd care to know the set restrictions before I allow myself to get carried away.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
As do I; I've already briefly begun on my piece, and I'd care to know the set restrictions before I allow myself to get carried away.
wait, what's the genre this week? :O i have no idea

and yeah, Audo's works are a little, uh, scary to say the least (Dining with Children...), but he is a good writer

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
...maybe they have inside information

whatyoudid.png

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
How could you have started? Nothing's been released on what we have to do!

I merely had some ideas for the contest that I wished to jot down before they slipped my mind.
And actually, Riel stated eariler that this first week's contest will have no set theme or central concept, just so long as it can classify under a certain genre. I'm fairly certain that fantasy is going to be one of the genres listed, so I've decided to get an early start on the first half of my piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back