• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Australian and Europeans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DogCoolBlue

Website
www.freewebs.com
You know what it don't get. Is that the company can't just wait until all versions are ready and send them out so all of them get realesed at the same time. So that no one can complain.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I believe that England and Australia will be the first ones to get the game. But if it was me deciding who gets the game first, then I would give everyone in the game. It's getting pathetic now waiting for a release date and besides, the Americans were at it long ago about the release date, so they can't say anything about us complaining.

Prunella said:
it sucks to live in england
Of course it does. We all get the games late! What good do we get out of our country? Erm, nothing.

cam ron 77 said:
Australia and europe STILL don't have it? DANG. HAHAHAHAHA. thats just......wrong....
Hell yes, we don't have the game yet. But we all do wish we have it now. Why do you laugh? Do I sense some sarcasm there? Yup, it's just wrong that we keep continuing to wait for it.

suicidesi said:
i know what u mean
i haven't been on this forum for sooooooo long to keep myself away fom the spoiles (even though it is tempting to look).
now i just check the updates on the main page of khinsider and if it doesn't say anything about a release date for europe i leave

why are they making us wait so long for this game, it can't be that hard to convert from NTSC to PAL
I only come on the forums really to go to the role playing section. I keep myself away from the KH2 forum (apart from now obviously, duh :huh:). I haven't been here for a very looooooooong time. It's been the first time in months I've been here.

Square-Enix are pretty pathetic at getting things done on time. Their release dates are usually delayed all the flipping time.

tidusffxwakka said:
i do hate it when people put spoiler pics in their posts but i generally accept that we may get a game spoiled for us if we come here, especially and i have pretty much given up on the game anyway it wont ever make it here
I feel like that right now, but eh. Don't give up, the game will eventually come out. You're not gonna have to wait til you're 50 years old when it comes out.

DogCoolBlue said:
You know what it don't get. Is that the company can't just wait until all versions are ready and send them out so all of them get realesed at the same time. So that no one can complain.
Exactly. Then we can all complain together! Or wait for KH2 together whilst we remain silent. If they had made all the versions at the same time, then no one would complain as you have said.

Roxas12

nega sora said:
why shouldnt i be there are other sections other than the kh2 section and plus a bunch of people on this forum think this game was dissapointing.
its normal for you and the others to be upset with this game.
A lot of people are upset with sequels. Its normal,
The sequels get great reviews from the media but the fans are dissapointed
because they built unrealistic expectations about it.
examples: kh2,ffx-2, halo 2, pirates of the caribbean 2
but mostly people just compare the sequel to the first game
if you look at kh2 as a regular game rather than a sequel
its actually a great game. just don't compare it to the first.
anyway you shouldn't try and bring these people down.
I personally give kh2 a 9.5/10. nope my opinion isn't biased.
In fact, I based my score of a review on 1up.com.
All I'm saying is kh2 gets great reviews from the press but a lot
of fans were dissapointed and that's normal.

Roxas12

nega sora said:
I see what your saying but okay i guess as a gamer i would give it a 8/10 but as a KH Fanboy i would give it a 2/10 it wasant crap just very dissapointing ok.
I know, I understand. It happens a lot with sequels

suicidesi

DogCoolBlue said:

they may do that with PS3 games cos the PS3 is Region Free
so it won't matter if its PAL or NTSC :thumbup:

tidusffxwakka

ps3 region free would be great then i can get games like wild arms that never made it to uk

im trying hard not to give up but its just soo long a wait and now i hear 28 sept why not 28 july :) during the holidays etc. and i do hope that if it is 28 sept that we get extras

JapanesePanda

I keep hoping that when I check this site everyday, a release date will finally be given. It just gets us more and more impatient when Square-Enix won't be more specific. To be honest, I'd rather them give a release date which isn't official rather than wait ages and ages for an official release date, at least it gives us an idea of about when it should come out.

Fortunately, I haven't uncovered any spoilers at all, despite visiting this forum once in a while, though that doesn't mean I won't, someone could throw one in your face any second when you don't expect it, that's why I stopped using the internet when I was reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Annoyingly, I highly doubt the game will be released from July-August because of the summer games drought. I wish they would have released it in May-July, it would have been the perfect reward now that college and exams are finally over.

suicidesi

JapanesePanda said:
I keep hoping that when I check this site everyday, a release date will finally be given. It just gets us more and more impatient when Square-Enix won't be more specific. To be honest, I'd rather them give a release date which isn't official rather than wait ages and ages for an official release date, at least it gives us an idea of about when it should come out. .

I totaly agree Square-Enix should say to us "we will be trying to release it in september but it could be a little later" that way we have heard from SE that the game will be coming out around that time instead of releying on rumours we read on the internet

JapanesePanda said:
Fortunately, I haven't uncovered any spoilers at all, despite visiting this forum once in a while, though that doesn't mean I won't, someone could throw one in your face any second when you don't expect it, that's why I stopped using the internet when I was reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

I have somehow avoided spoilers for the game as well and when i was reading Harry Potter and The Order of the Pheonix i had to read it quicker then i would usually have done cos my friend (who finished it in about 2 days) kept sayin that she would tell me who died. i'm just hoping nobody tells me about anything really huge that happens in the game.

LinkSlySora

You tried to download it....
Anyway, before I got the game I thought I was spoiled a lot, but when I got the game I realized there where lots of things that i wasn't spoiled about, and if you are still worried about being spoiled, stay away from the kh2 fourm for a while

C

cam ron 77

nega sora said:
I see what your saying but okay i guess as a gamer i would give it a 8/10 but as a KH Fanboy i would give it a 2/10 it wasant crap just very dissapointing ok.

sora was so annoying and....too.....little kiddish in kh2, i think that might've bee the main reason i was a little disapointed, i was expecting sora to flaunt that new voice like a MAN! and then he's like 'gee whilikers king mickey, lets go play legos and shoots and ladders...and...>insert something little kiddish here<"

well anyway i can't remeber if i was being sarcastic AoD, but really, thats just wrong that france or wherever it is hasn'tt gotten it yet. dude, import it, seriously. you NEED to import it. it just isn't right that you wait 4 years like us. get it EARLY if you speak english!!! what are you waiting for?? get your ass on ebay. the only reason we had to wait was because it was being translated from japanese to english, which is hella particular....but now that its already in english, don't wait like countries like america did japan. that SUCKS. DONT WAIT ANOTHER SECOOOOOND!!!. I CAN"T STAND THE INJUSTICE, just BUY IT NOW!! T_T';;; *translates everything into every language in the planet and gives otu kh2 to everyone....merry christmas!!!*

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol well you know not all of use would like to import it, you would have to buy all that crap, and it costs way more than waiting for the game. all together from importing would be $100 - $150, that is around about £90 - £130. and the game is only £39.99, like most games would be when they come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back