• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Auron's Leveling Guide for Pros

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron

Missing an eye
Alright, this is my leveling guide. I am making this giving credit to myself and the KInsider population for telling me some of these things

Now, to start off with, leveling your character level. The best place to do this would be in the Pride Lands. However, if you aren't a big fan of fighting as a lion, this could bug you. So, you can also level between the beginning of TWTNW and Memory Skyscraper. Now, if you want to get extra experience in either of these places (or anywhere you are really) you can equip experience boost and then get your health down to where you are flashing red. Then, you will get extra exp points. Also, instead of using experience boost, you can use the Gullwing Keyblade which has the same effect

Now, Valor Form leveling. Your Valor Form gains a point every time you hit something. So, it would be best to train on stuff you can hit a lot of times without it dying. Since you get it so early in the game, you have many of those; they go by the name of bosses. Bosses are the ideal place to level your Valor form seeing as they take more than 3 hits to kill. However, maybe you didn't start leveling your forms until you got to the endgame. Well, there are two places that I used that you could use too. I used TWTNW and the Land of Dragons to level my Valor Form. For TWTNW, use the same place as you would for normal leveling. But for the Land of Dragons, you have to start off in the Throne Room and go to the Hallway (or actually, Antechamber). Anyway, you can get a fair number of hits on these before they perish beneath you might.You then proceed to go to the next area and kill those Heartless.

Now, Wisdom Form leveling. Wisdom Form gains one point for every Heartless you kill. Now, you may think this will take a while, but not so, my good sir. In TWTNW, in the same two areas, you may notice that the Heartless don't appear to stop for a very long while. My suggestion is to whip out Wisdom Form there and start shooting away

Master Form is a bit trickier. you get 1 point for a small orb and 3 points for a big drive orb. And the best place I have found that drops alot of big drive orbs is The Land of Dragons, in the same place as before. However, there is one other place that you could use, but may take a little longer. It is still in Land of Dragons, but instead of starting from the Throne Room, start at the Village. go from the save point across the town to the Mountain Path. You can get many drive orbs from there as well. Also, in the Underworld, if you start out at the save point you start out at the first time you visit the world, and then continue on towards Hades' chamber, in the area between the two save points are many large bodies and other enemies you can kill for a lot of Drive orbs.

Now, for the big kahuna, Final Form. This is by far the hardest form to level as you get 1 point for every Nobody killed. However, you can cut down what may sound like a very long grinding session to about 45 minutes-an hour and a half. You go up from the place where you fight Xigbar, and when you get to a huge group of little Nobodies, use Magnet. you can then take them out however you please, but for it to go faster, I highly suggest Magnet and Thunder spells. That is the quickest way to take them out

As for Summoning, they get one experience for every bar you use up, so it really doesn't matter where you train it

Also, if you don't want to take the time to refill your drive gauge, You can go to Olympus Colliseum and enter a tournament, then exit and it will be full. Or, while leveling your forms, once you have about 2 bars left, you should start heading back to the save point and exiting the world map. If you left while still in drive you'll enter the world with max drive gauge.

Last edited:

Auron

Missing an eye
I hope someone tries this out, this is how I got all my stats maxed out in under 72 hours from beginning the game

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
this guide shall and will work how do I know because Auron is god!

Izayoi

galactic cancer
^ Double post,

Well I just do laps around the world that never was,
i usually go up 5 levels each 3 laps

Double posts won't kill you mang

Also, this guide semi-fails for not mentioning the eve-rimportant trick of getting back to a save point and leaving the world to while in a Drive Form to refill your guage when you enter back into a world.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
Double posts won't kill you mang

Also, this guide semi-fails for not mentioning the eve-rimportant trick of getting back to a save point and leaving the world to while in a Drive Form to refill your guage when you enter back into a world.
everyone knows that, even the staying in form in timer zero skateboard trick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back