• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Auron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What happened to Auron's arm?

• He lost it in a tough fight

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • He lost it while arm wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He stuck his hand in a mailbox

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • other

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
ShadowRoxas1907 said:
I'm not bickering this guy keeps on looking and reporting my threads.

Off topic: Well normally the point is made in about the first ten posts it seems in each of the ones purified riku has reported. You got your answer so the thread should be locked.

On topic: No Auron did not lose his arm. It's there and still functions. He keeps it in his sleeve in a sor of salute for samurai ancestors. It used to/is done in Japan. I'm not sure if it still practiced but I have seen some old samurai movies where they still do it.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
BHK (Unknown) said:
Off topic: Well normally the point is made in about the first ten posts it seems in each of the ones purified riku has reported. You got your answer so the thread should be locked.

On topic: No Auron did not lose his arm. It's there and still functions. He keeps it in his sleeve in a sor of salute for samurai ancestors. It used to/is done in Japan. I'm not sure if it still practiced but I have seen some old samurai movies where they still do it.
Yes, you're right. We see in the battle where Auron appears near the beginning of FFX, he takes off his sleeve to fight with his arm. So it is workable, Auron is capable of fighting by using one arm only.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
If you played FFX you'd know that Yunalesca did that to his arm.

Or you could just check wikipedia before you make such dumb threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back