• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Auron VS. Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MegaFlare

Oh no, not another versus thread. :(

I say Auron. If we're comparing Auron's statistics from FFX to Sora's of KH. Auron's much stronger, and yeah. If we're comparing Auron from KH2... well actually, we can't. It would be unfair to judge him when Kingdom Hearts 2 has not come out yet.

S

Snake Eater

I'd say Auron just because he is stronger and older and wiser.

Atma

Sora: Let's go sae the worlds!
Auron: Only a jackass can change the world.
Sora: You know what? FIRE!!!
Auron: Ouch, that hurt(uses Tornado). Some can't wait to die...
Yeah, Auron rules. How can anyone pit Sora against him? Some amnesiac with a key vs. Sin's close friend. It would be over before you could identify the battle theme.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Sora vs. Auron.....you have got to be kidding! Of course Auron would win! I mean, look at how strong he is. He can hold up his weapon with just one hand. He has extremely powerful attacks that he can use. His over drive is especially strong. My vote would have to be for Auron (no offens to poor Sora, but Auron would really kill him if they got into a bad fight.)

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
These kinds of topics should be banned.... go back like 10-20 pages and then you'll see none stop of these.

All of which, got infested with fanboys that just said simply: _____ wood win! duh!1!one!!

Give proof people...stupid stories of something rediculous happening is not proof, it's opinion. Proof would be like, Auron would win because at max HP he has 99,999 and with BDL he can do 99,999. Sora cannot.

And if you're going to make a versus thread, make one that could at least be close.

Awards
Anyways.... Auron with his strength, ability to KEEP raising his stats and abilities, ability to learn all magic, skills, etc., Wicked and strong overdrives would surely pummel Sora into oblivion.

Is that enough? Even though It's not THAT much diff. from my last post...

KHDRUMMER

Banishing Blade said:
These kinds of topics should be banned.... go back like 10-20 pages and then you'll see none stop of these.

All of which, got infested with fanboys that just said simply: _____ wood win! duh!1!one!!

Give proof people...stupid stories of something rediculous happening is not proof, it's opinion. Proof would be like, Auron would win because at max HP he has 99,999 and with BDL he can do 99,999. Sora cannot.

And if you're going to make a versus thread, make one that could at least be close.

I agree that people should back up their arguments. But this could be counted as spam becuz u didn't really answer the question. You also didn't really back up your opinion... wait, u can't if u don't have one...

Not trying to be a hippocrit but why isn't anyone voting for Sora? I peronally think Auron would win. But has everyone left Sora?

Fullmetal Blade

That's not fair at all because Kingdom Hearts stats are set far lower, and there is less you can do to affect your stats in KH. If you managed to put them more even, Sora could at least put up a fight.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
KHDRUMMER said:
I agree that people should back up their arguments. But this could be counted as spam becuz u didn't really answer the question. You also didn't really back up your opinion... wait, u can't if u don't have one...

Not trying to be a hippocrit but why isn't anyone voting for Sora? I peronally think Auron would win. But has everyone left Sora?

I said Auron, my proof was the BDL and BHPL...I guess I didn't make that clear...

But yes, Auron would win, he has the Break Stat Abilities and the "-Break" abilities (armour break). Also, not looking at stats, Auron would win simply because he is stronger. Look at the weapon he is carrying (one handed by the way) and Sora, look at his arms, they are skinnier than twigs! Sora is also relatively slow, compared to Auron. Sora's special moves also have no comparison to Auron's. And Auron can learn EVERY spell there is...

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Sora, look at his arms, they are skinnier than twigs!

Lmao! xD

But yes, everyones stated enough facts already to prove Auron would win and its only page 2. -looks at Auron VS Sephi thread- ¬_¬;

And how could you pit those two against each other anyway? That's just silly. Maybe .. Cloud VS Auron at the very least?

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
VersionX said:
Lmao! xD

But yes, everyones stated enough facts already to prove Auron would win and its only page 2. -looks at Auron VS Sephi thread- ¬_¬;

And how could you pit those two against each other anyway? That's just silly. Maybe .. Cloud VS Auron at the very least?

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Cloud vs Auron is the worst thing you can do!! Do you have any idea how many Cloud fanboys/girls are on these forums? Those are the ones that just say "Cloud rox!!1!" and that's it! Me and Flare have bad memories of the last Cloud vs. Auron thread...it wasn't very pretty.

But yeah, this is a pretty unfair fight....Auron being an elite Samurai/Ronin Warrior Monk, Sora being a kid that just reached puberty...

Awards
Wait, you didn't mention me BB...

This is no competition, I have posted in this thread before so go back to page one for examples by me. And again. no comparison. Auron would Rule.

OOC:
Auron Versus threads to 'NEVER' make/make again...

Auron vs. Cloud

Auron vs. Sora

Auron vs. Sephiroth

Auron vs. Squall

Auron vs. Tidus

There are many more, but this is just a few examples I've seen and it would be idiotic to make again.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
There should be no more versus threads altogether!! Sorry I didn't mentio you PK, I didn't know that you were in the old one in the old forum. I must have forgotten...But yes, Versus threads are overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back