• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Auron do you like his look

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Bronze Member
For any of you who have seen the new trailer.Do you like the way Auron looks there.Or the way he looks in FFX.Iw ould prefer his look in FFX he just looks cooler like thatr.Any thoughts.And if theres another topic please tell me here.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
I don't mind which look he has but it works well. Kinda like Squall new look. It might and might not be liked but its the same guy. But yea i like his new look, it suits.

Joy

Bronze Member
I know whats missing but I liked the collar and the glasses I can live with everything else.And what do you mean whatt are you talking about.He still has a different look.He just looks cooler in FFX in my opinion.

Playcell

yes it me or auron has a broken neck and a broken hand,lol
that collar looks like a huge neckbrace.

riku5150

non existent1 said:
I know whats missing but I liked the collar and the glasses I can live with everything else.And what do you mean whatt are you talking about.He still has a different look.He just looks cooler in FFX in my opinion.

I agree. I just can't get used to him being so young-looking.

and by the way, your sig is frikin awesome.

ultimate7777

I miss his sake jug.
But then again, this IS a disney game. It's not like he can by sipin' alcohol in front of kids...

UniqueRave07

Well the look is alright, I suppose.... But then again if you think about it they have to give him a different look cause he has to match the style of KH....

yeah.... :D

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
well....I do not like it. I like the Auron from Final Fantasy X better. For some reason, without his glasses and that jug- it just does not seem right to me somehow. I know that they are aiming for a younger Auron, but I don't like his look. I miss the glasses the most. (As long as his VA is the same as in FFX, I don't really care anymore)

HOOBASTANKIE

Does Auron have a broken arm or something? I haven't played FFX yet so I don't know anything about him. Is it just his look to have his arm like that, or did something happen to him?

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
No he doesnt have a broken arm....he just keeps it in his robe thing sometimes...i think he looks alot younger in KH2 than he does in FFX....then again they also changed the ages like they did with Tidus Wakka and Selphie so they might have made Auron younger too....

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
the weird thing is that when you see pictures of him battling he doesnt take his arm out...he usually does

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Auron is younger in KH2 just to clear things up and why doesn't he take his arm out

Dorak

I like Aurons new look. I think it is cool to see some of our favorite ff charactors it different clothing. I mean look at Cloud and Leon. They worked miracle with their new costumes. So yes I do like his new look.

Demonflare

Auron's arm is in a sling for a reason. He's a rouroni, meaning that it's a sign of respect for his ally. Braska who he fail to protect. A wake up call you can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back