• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Auron and Herc facing off?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playcell

yea, i think that Hades brainwashes Hercules (or turns him into a heartless) and then commands Herc to eliminate Auron!!!!
or it could be:
Hades summons Auron and tells him to eliminate Herc. Auron gets a beating from Herc and Herc breaks Auron's hand. Hades then summons Auron again and tells him to eliminate Sora, but Auron says enuff is enuff!!!! good huh?

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
uh no.....auron made a deal with hades to eliminate herc and they are facing off. And no herc doesnt break aurons hand...its just how auron fights (if u played ffx u would know)

FantasysFreak999

yeah dude,auron broke his hand in ffx..or his arm or whatever.and hades asks auron to eliminate herc,why would he brain was herc to kill auron..hades is ALWAYS trying to kill herc

M

MegaFlare

Auron did not break his arm, anyone who has played FFX knows that. Auron carries his arm in his sleeve (with the exception of battles and such) to honor the fallen Samauri warriors. He is a warrior monk, Samauri. It's a symbolism of honor.

D

Dark_Heartless

i think you have to fight herc in the underworld games

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If you really think about it there are alot of bosses in that world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back