• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

August 29th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

● Take a survey and get 3000 Jewels!

Greetings, Keyblade wielders! It’s time for you to send us your valuable feedback and be rewarded with 3000 Jewels!

We are happy to announce that our Player Feedback Survey is once again available for all players! We want to ensure that your overall experience in KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] is a magical one, so please take a few minutes to take this survey so we can hear directly from you.

As a gift for answering the survey, everyone who participates will receive 3000 Jewels!

NOTES:
- If you close the survey page before completing it, any selections or text entered will not be saved, and you will have to restart from the beginning. 
- You will only be able to receive the 3000 Jewels once, even if you submit the form multiple times.

■Survey Period: 
Aug. 29, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Sep. 4, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 29, 2018 7:00 to Sep. 5, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Survey Reward: 3000 Jewels!!
※Jewels will be distributed at a later date. Please stay tuned!

■Important Info: Please be sure to enter your player ID correctly.
*Please note that if you do not enter your player ID, or type it out incorrectly, you may not receive your Jewels!

▽- The player ID is the number sequence in the highlighted section below.

Take the survey here!

Thank you for your continued support of KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]!

Get 7★ Sephiroth [EX] within 5 draws!

The latest 7★ Deal features Sephiroth [EX]! 
Get him within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal!

Sephiroth [EX] is available for a limited time! 
In this EX Medal Deal, you are guaranteed to receive 7★ Sephiroth [EX] within 5 draws! 
As an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner! 
You're also guaranteed to get either a Tier 5, 7★ Medal or a Tier 6, 7★ Sephiroth [EX] per draw from this Medal Deal!

Plus, Sephiroth [EX] also has unique Home Screen music when you share this Medal!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Sephiroth [EX] outside of this EX Medal Deal until we announce that he is available again!

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Aug. 29, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 29, 2018 7:00 to Sep. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive 7★ Sephiroth [EX] within 5 draws! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner! 
・Plus, you're also guaranteed to get either a Tier 5, 7★ Medal or a Tier 6, 7★ Sephiroth [EX] per draw from this Medal Deal! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

The following skills will come with your guaranteed Tier 5, 7★ Medal. 
   - Special Attack unlocked 
   - A maximum Special Attack Bonus 
   - A powerful skill at max skill level 

If you receive Sephiroth as the guaranteed Medal on your 5th draw, there's a chance that it may come with one or more of the skills below: 
   ・Attack Boost VI Max 
   ・Defense Boost I Max   
   ・Defense Boost II Max   
   ・Defense Boost III Max   
   ・ATK B V Max & GA 1   
   ・ATK B V Max & Lux+ 
   ・Triple Threat II

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted 7★ Sephiroth [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
・Please check the 'Draw Odds' tab for more information on other Boosted Medals obtainable from this banner.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ EX Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Sephiroth [EX] (7★) 
*Includes music.
P Reversed 6 1 turn: ↑ R-STR by 3, STR by 1, P-STR by 5, ↓ targets' DEF by 1, P-DEF by 3. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3 × 20.41 - 25.49
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Medal Roundup Event!

We're happy to announce the Medal Roundup Event! 
Collect new 5★ and 6★ Medals making their debut in the Global version of KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]!

■Event Period: 
Aug. 29, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Sep. 4, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 29, 2018 7:00 to Sep. 5, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
・Collect the new 5★ and 6★ Medals! The enemies you face in these quests will have a chance of dropping the Medals listed below! 
・A total of 3 quests will be available during the event period. 
・There's a small chance that Boosted Medals will drop from enemies! 
・Boosted Medals will have 1,000 more base Strength.

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Wardrobe P Upright 3 Raises STR & Power-based STR by 3 tiers for 3 attacks. All 4 × 3.26
Lumière B S Upright 3 Raises STR & Speed-based STR by 3 tiers for 3 attacks. All 4 × 3.26
Mrs. Potts & Chip S Upright 3 Raises Speed-based STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Restores 3 gauges. Single 5 × 3.34
Belle B M Upright 3 Lowers target's DEF by 3 tiers for 2 attacks. Single 2 × 3.34
Cogsworth B M Upright 3 Raises STR & Magic-based STR by 3 tiers for 3 attacks. All 4 × 3.26

NOTE: The Medal information listed here apply to the 6★ versions of each medal. Please note 5★ versions of these Medals are also available from this event and will have slightly different stats. 
* Damage multipliers listed apply to a version of these Medals with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

UPDATE: Keyblade Wielders Summer Adventure!

■Event Period: 
Aug. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 1, 2018 7:00 to Sep. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

★It's Summertime for the Keyblade Wielders!

One by one, the days of summer go by...
The keyblade wielders are in for a summer adventure each day.
What fate awaits them beyond the setting sun?

■Event Details 
A special story will unfold throughout the month of August.

Date Available Content
Aug. 1 ~ Aug. 10 DAY 1 ~ 10
A new scenario quest will be made available every day!
Aug. 11 ~ Aug. 19 Proud Mode quests are now available for the DAY 1 ~ 10 quests!
Aug. 20 ~ Aug. 25 DAY 11 ~ 17
A new scenario quest will be made available every day!
Aug. 26 ~ Aug. 31 Proud Mode quests are now available for the DAY 11 ~ 17 quests! 
Plus, Critical Mode quests are now available for DAY 1 ~ 17.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Veevee

Awards
Re: August 29th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I miss the good, if rare times when you could actually farm medals that had some use other than pretending to be content. I'm happy for all the collectors out there, but I usually don't bother with these.
Sent the survey for the jewels, still thinking it's a bad joke, wished that I could set my dot for every single statement in the improvements section. I can really use those jewels, only have like 300 jewels left after Kairi and I want Xion :s hope we get them before she expires, along with some other quests that actually give us something that counts as fabulous rewards. :D

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I miss the good, if rare times when you could actually farm medals that had some use other than pretending to be content. I'm happy for all the collectors out there, but I usually don't bother with these.
Sent the survey for the jewels, still thinking it's a bad joke, wished that I could set my dot for every single statement in the improvements section. I can really use those jewels, only have like 300 jewels left after Kairi and I want Xion :s hope we get them before she expires, along with some other quests that actually give us something that counts as fabulous rewards. :D

The game is so focused on PvP, that SENA thinks fabulous rewards are HLD and anything to help in PvP ONLY!! They need to stop this and start including jewels. Jewels in every single event, and not just 10 or 30. If they are going to continue the banner spam, then there has to be a way in-game to generate jewels other than the monthly Org. 13 event, which not every player will be able to compete in. I've filled in my questionnaire stating this as one of the areas they need to improve. We'll see if anything comes of it.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Sent the report.

Literally wrote "please enough with Agrabah", "Less focus on pvp and vip" and "ease up with the banners" directly to the makers.
My job here is done.

Meow Wow

Awards

Just finished the survey.

Did anyone have an error with the text color in the right column(in app)? I had to invert my screen colors so I could actually see the text because it was black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back