• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

August 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Get 7★ Prime - Roxas & Xion within 5 Draws!

★ Prime - Roxas & Xion are here! 
 Get 7★ Prime - Roxas & Xion within 5 draws from this exclusive Deal!

Prime - Roxas & Xion have arrived! Get a 7★ version within 5 draws from this Medal Deal! 
As you're also guaranteed to receive a Trait Medal #28 each time you draw from this Deal, you'll be able to take full advantage of the 7★ version of Prime - Roxas & Xion's 5 trait slots!
NOTE: The 6★ version of Prime - Roxas & Xion will have 3 trait slots. 
Plus, you're also guaranteed to get a Tier 5, 7★ Medal per draw from this Medal Deal! 
You will also receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

The Tier 5, 7★ Medal you receive is guaranteed to come with the following: 
 - Special Attack unlocked 
 - A maximum Special Attack Bonus 
 - A powerful skill at max skill level

Check below for a full list of the possible skills your Tier 5, 7★ Medal could come with! 
 ・Attack Boost VI Max 
 ・Defense Boost I Max  
 ・Defense Boost II Max  
 ・Defense Boost III Max  
 ・ATK B V Max & GA 1  
 ・ATK B V Max & Lux+ 
 ・Triple Threat II

When you evolve a Prime Medal to 7★ rarity, the following will occur: 
・The Medal will have 5 trait slots! 
・You will be able to power up the Medal using Chip and Dale Medals beyond the current max of +1000 STR and DEF! 
・The Medal will gain an increased SP Attack Bonus buff as a part of its Special Attack!* 
*In the case that the Medal's Special Attack already includes an SP Attack Bonus increase, this value will be further increased from its base value.

When you fuse Trait Medal #28 into Prime - Roxas & Xion, the following will occur: 
 ・Prime - Roxas & Xion will gain a new trait
 ・Prime - Roxas & Xion will gain one Special Attack Dot. 
NOTE: If Prime - Roxas & Xion is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Aug. 10, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 23, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 10 2018 7:00 to Aug. 24, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal Prime Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive a 7★ Prime - Roxas & Xion within 5 draws! 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Trait Medal #28 each time you draw from this banner! 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Tier 5, 7★ Medal each time you draw from this banner, which will come with the following: 
 - Special Attack unlocked 
 - A maximum Special Attack Bonus 
 - A powerful skill at max skill level 
 *Check the list above for possible skills. 
・You will also receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these new Medals! 
・Boosted 7★ Prime - Roxas & Xion, 6★ Prime - Roxas & Xion1,000 more base Strength and Defense
Please check the 'Draw Odds' tab for more information on other Boosted Medals obtainable from this banner.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Prime Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Prime - Roxas & Xion(7★) S Reversed 5 Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ R-STR 3, S-STR 7, SP ATK B 80%, ↓ targets' R- & S-DEF 7, DEF 5. Gauge +3. Damage+: 1 enemy or 0 parts left. Count ±0. All 6 × 23.85~35.90
Prime - Roxas & Xion(6★) S Reversed 5 Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ S-STR 7, SP ATK B +60%, ↓ targets' R & S-DEF 7, DEF 5. Gauge +3. Damage+: 1 enemy or 0 parts left. Count ±0. All 6 × 10.95~16.25
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus. 
NOTE: Should you use multiple Medals that grant an increased SP attack bonus during the same turn, the effect will not stack. For example, should you use a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +15%" and a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +30%", these effects will not stack; rather, the higher value (+30%) will take effect.

Regarding Android 9.0 (Pie)

Updating to Android 9.0 (Pie) may cause certain devices to have compatibility issues with the game. Please take note, and ensure that your game data is backed up before updating to Android 9.0 (Pie). 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing, and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

■Campaign Period 
Aug. 11, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 12, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 11, 2018 7:00 to Aug. 13, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

Here Only 2 Days! 
We have a special deal for those looking for some help evolving Medals to 7★! Draw from this special deal to get Blue Fairy Evolve Medals!

As this special deal will only be around for two days, you won't want to miss out!

Deal Details 
・This deal is available for 3000 Jewels, and gurantees the following: 
・10 Blue Fairy Evolve Medals, Tier 3 or higher! 
・Out of those 10 Medals, you are guaranteed to receive one Tier 5 Blue Fairy Evolve Medal
Even better, you are guaranteed a Tier 8 Blue Fairy Evolve Medal within 10 draws. 
 (NOTE: You can pull up to a maximum of 10 times from this deal per day.)

UPDATE: Keyblade Wielders Summer Adventure!
imgimg

■Event Period: 

Aug. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 1, 2018 7:00 to Sep. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

★It's Summertime for the Keyblade Wielders!

One by one, the days of summer go by...
The keyblade wielders are in for a summer adventure each day.
What fate awaits them beyond the setting sun?

■Event Details 

A special story will unfold throughout the month of August.

Date Available Content
Aug. 1 ~ Aug. 10 DAY 1 ~ 10
A new scenario quest will be made available every day!
Aug. 11 ~ Aug. 19 Proud Mode quests available for the DAY 1 ~ 10 quests!
Aug. 20 ~ Please look forward to further updates!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: August 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Added the Blue Fairy Deal that was posted a day early.

To anyone who's reading this, it was a really good idea for you to bail because hooooooly shit.

(JP pls don't give this to us so we can walk away with at least some dignity)

Vaddix

Awards

Hey, so, I play KHUx what I'd call "semi-casually" (I play once a day to get daily jewels and all that, I haven't spent a cent on the game, but try my best on events with what I have, and throw jewels at banners when I've saved enough). Upon seeing this I was pretty excited to see some way to get Blue Fairies above Lv3 since I can never get anything more than Bronze Tickets, but yeah, it does seem like a large expense for that.

That being said, I've looked at the comments on these updates every week or so, and have seen the members here having a mass-exodus from the game. I definitely get why. However, mind laying down a summary of why this one is so bad? Not disagreeing, just looking for perspectives and such.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Even tho I'm as casual as you, I think I can sum the outrage that I'm reading about it in about five words, Vaddix.

"That's a blatent cash grab."

I hope they give us a better way to get'em than that though. As it is, that's one banner I refuse to pull on.

Vaddix

Awards

Right, I getcha maryadavies. Even I, who, with my low-jewel-income typically sees a banner I'm even slightly interested in, sees I have the jewels, and tosses them indiscriminately with some hope for luck, am really debating whether I should encourage SENA by trying the Fairy banner there.

I've really just been hoping and waiting and hoping some more that there will be another method to get them soon...even if it's something else I'm not quite strong enough to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back