• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aug 24th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Get Xion [EX+] and KH II Kairi [EX+] within 5 draws!
★ Don't miss this chance to get Xion [EX+] and KH II Kairi [EX+] within 5 draws!

Heads up, Xion [EX+] and KH II Kairi [EX+] have returned!

Their Special Attacks will overwrite buff and debuff values, and will heal you back up! 
・Example: If your strength is at -7, when this Special Attack activates, your strength will be overwritten to become +7!

This Medal Deal guarantees a Tier 5, 7★ Medal per draw! 
As an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

When you fuse Trait Medal #20 into Xion [EX+] or Trait Medal #19 into KH II Kairi [EX+] the following will occur: 
 ・The Medal you fused the corresponding Trait Medal into will gain a new trait
 ・The Medal you fused the corresponding Trait Medal into will gain one Special Attack Dot. 
NOTE: If the Medal you are fusing the Trait Medal into is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Aug. 24, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Sep. 17, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 24, 2018 7:00 to Sep. 18, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

These two 10-Medal EX Medal Deals guarantee the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive KH II Kairi [EX+] within 5 draws from the KH II Kairi [EX+] banner! 
 NOTE: Should you receive KH II Kairi [EX+] from the Xion [EX+] banner, it will have no impact on the KH II Kairi [EX+] banner counter. 
・You are guaranteed to receive Xion [EX+] within 5 draws from the Xion [EX+] banner! 
 NOTE: Should you receive Xion [EX+] from the KH II Kairi [EX+] banner, it will have no impact on the Xion [EX+] banner counter. 
・You’re guaranteed to get a corresponding Trait Medal each time you draw from these Deals! 
・You're guaranteed to get a Tier 5, 7★ Medal per draw from these Medal Deals! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals!

The guaranteed Tier 5, 7★ Medal you receive will come with the following: 
   - Special Attack unlocked 
   - A maximum Special Attack Bonus 
   - A powerful skill at max skill level 

Check below for a full list of the possible skills your Tier 5, 7★ Medal could come with! 
   ・Attack Boost VI Max 
   ・Defense Boost I Max   
   ・Defense Boost II Max   
   ・Defense Boost III Max   
   ・ATK B V Max & GA 1   
   ・ATK B V Max & Lux+ 
   ・Triple Threat II

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of the featured Medals! 
・Boosted Xion [EX+] and KH II Kairi [EX+]1,000 more base Strength and Defense. 
Please check the 'Draw Odds' tab for more information on other Boosted Medals obtainable from this banner. 
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
KH II Kairi [EX+] S Upright 8 1 turn: 7 STR, U- & PSM-STR, SP ATK B +80%, targets' -7 DEF, U- & PSM-DEF, -2 PSM-STR. Count +1. HP MAX. Gauge +10. Cures ailments. All 0 × 4.98

■ Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Xion [EX+] S Reversed 8 1 turn: 7 STR, R- & PSM-STR, SP ATK B +80%, targets' -7 DEF, R- & PSM-DEF, -2 PSM-STR. Count +1. HP MAX. Gauge +10. Cures ailments. All 0 × 4.98
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus. 
NOTE: Should you use multiple Medals that grant an increased SP attack bonus during the same turn, the effect will not stack. For example, should you use a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +15%" and a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +30%", these effects will not stack; rather, the higher value (+30%) will take effect.

Special Attack Bonus Challenge!

★ Special Attack Bonus Challenge! 
Challenge yourself and see if you can make it through all 6 stages!

■Event Period: 
Aug 24, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug 24, 2018 7:00 to Sep. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
・There will be a total of 6 challenging quests where you'll have to build your deck within special attack bonus tier limitations! 
・At the end of each stage you'll have to face the wily Trickmaster AND Trickmaster Ω at the same time! 
・By completing the challenges for these quests, you can receive rewards including a Magic Mirror, a 6★ Chip Medal, and more!

This is a difficult stage, so come prepared for a fight! Good luck, Keyblade Wielders!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Ruben

Awards
Re: Aug 24th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Finally! A five mercy pull for these medals! <3

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Well, we knew the 5 mercy pulls for Kairi and Xion + was coming, and here it is, but that Special Attack Bonus Challenge is a joke. The last quest, where you must use Tier 3 medals, is impossible for me. None of my medals, most of them 7*, are doing ZERO damage...no damage to the Trickmaster. Lol. Nice going, SENA, hiding the Chip medal behind a quest I imagine many won't be able to get. Or maybe I'm just dumb and can't really play this game well...Lol. Whatever.

Kingdom King 13

Does anyone in Vulpes have the Beagle Boys medal for the Tier 3 level? If so can I try getting you into my party briefly so I can borrow it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back