• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aug 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

img

Fireworks will fly in this exciting new event to get the Goldfish Spirit Part!

■Event Period: 
Aug. 22, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 28, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 22, 2018 7:00 to Aug. 29, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Face "Sparkler," a tricky enemy that will put on a deadly fireworks show once it's been defeated! Those who are able to overcome it will earn the Goldfish Spirit Part and the "Pyrotechnician" title! 
Newcomers and seasoned Keyblade Wielders alike are invited to participate in this festive summertime event!

[Aug 23rd Update]
Get 7★ Roxas Art [EX] within 5 Draws!

7★ Roxas Art [EX] is here! Get him within 5 draws!

Roxas Art [EX] has a special artwork that you can view from the Medal details page! Plus, Roxas Art [EX] also has unique Home Screen music when you share this Medal!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Roxas Art [EX] outside of this EX Medal Deal until we announce that it is available again!

Read on for more details!

■ EX Medal Deal Details

■Campaign Period: 
Aug. 23, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 25, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 23, 2018 7:00 to Aug. 26, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive a 7★ Roxas Art [EX] within 5 draws! 
・Plus, you're also guaranteed to get either a Tier 5, 7★ Medal OR a Tier 6, 7★ Roxas Art [EX] per draw from this Medal Deal! 
・You will also receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

The 7★ Roxas Art [EX] you receive within 5 draws as well as the guaranteed Tier 5, 7★ Medal you receive will come with the following: 
   - Special Attack unlocked 
   - A maximum Special Attack Bonus 
   - A powerful skill at max skill level 

Check below for a full list of the possible skills your 7★ Roxas Art [EX] or Tier 5, 7★ Medal could come with! 
   ・Attack Boost VI Max 
   ・Defense Boost I Max   
   ・Defense Boost II Max   
   ・Defense Boost III Max   
   ・ATK B V Max & GA 1   
   ・ATK B V Max & Lux+ 
   ・Triple Threat II

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of the Medal! 
・Boosted Roxas Art [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
Please check the 'Draw Odds' tab for more information on other Boosted Medals obtainable from this banner. 
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Roxas Art [EX] (7★) 
*Includes artwork. 
*Includes music.
S Upright 6 Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ U-STR by 3, STR by 1, S-STR by 5, ↓ targets' DEF by 1, S-DEF by 3. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3 x 20.41 - 25.49
・Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Re: Aug 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Updated OP with the 7* Roxas Art EX Deal!

Nial

Awards
Re: Aug 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

as much as I'd like to have those old EXes and tier 6 at 7 stars, I'm not going to spend 15k to get the same medal we already got before :\ not that I even have 15k to throw away, but even if I had, I'd much more like to spend them on new medals... can't wait to get them for free in other pulls though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back