• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aug 21st - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilderness

Awards
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]08/21[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]EVENT[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Daily Challenge Quests![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]
oudFNlGVo.png
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]Earn Jewels with the Daily Challenge Event![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]â– Event Period:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Aug. 21, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 27, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Aug. 21, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 28, 2017 6:59 (UTC)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]â– Event Details:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Earn Jewels and more every day this week with the Daily Challenge Event! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular]・[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]Each day there will be a new quest and a new Event Board for a total of 7 quests and 7 Event Boards! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]NOTE: Each Event Board will only last for that day, so be sure to complete the board before the next day![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular]・[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]Earn Event Coins which you can use on the Event Boards to earn up to [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]200 Jewels[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] each day, or up to [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]1400 Jewels[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] this week! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular]・[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]Board rewards include [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]Chip[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText], [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]Dale[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText], [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]Huey & Dewey & Louie[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText], and [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]Magic Mirror[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] Medals! Check in-game for more information about these great rewards! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular]・[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]You can earn loads of Event Coins by defeating powerful enemies! Players confident in their skills can go after these powerful enemies straight on, or if need be, battle them multiple times to rake in the Event Coins![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]If you find some quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]-------------[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]CAMPAIGN[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Combo VIP & Upgrade Quests![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]â–  VIP Quest Campaign Period:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Aug. 21, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 27, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Aug. 21, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 28, 2017 6:59 (UTC)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]VIP Quests[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] will be unlocked when you purchase the [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]Weekly Jewels Extravaganza[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Read on for more details![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

ouPSN78b2e.png
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]● VIP Magic Broom Quests[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Complete these quests to earn up to 7 [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]Magic Broom[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] Medals! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

oKytNK5K2.png
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]● VIP KH III Sora [EX] Medal[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]This is the last of seven chances to get a [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]KH III Sora [EX][/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] Medal![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

oiVjNJ99X.png
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Complete these quests to earn [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]6★ Chip[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] and [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]6★ Dale[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] Medals every day! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]NOTE: These quests and their rewards are reset every day, so don't miss out on daily rewards![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

oUoRNS4kQ.png
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]● Combination VIP Quest[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Earn large amounts of [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] and level up your skills quickly with this extremely useful quest![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

oBBZNACfW.png
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]● VIP Skill Quests[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Complete this quest to [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]rapidly level up the skills on the Medals equipped for this quest[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]â–¼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular]・[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular]・[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]---------[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]CAMPAIGN[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]KH II Cloud [EX] Falling Price Deal![/FONT][/FONT]
ouC7NstUx.png
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]★ The tremendously powerful KH II Cloud [EX] Medal is back!
[/FONT][FONT=.PingFangSC-Semibold] [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]Get it in this fabulous Falling Price Deal![/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]The [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]Falling Price Deal[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] returns! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]With the Falling Price Deal, [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText], decreasing to [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]1900 Jewels[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] from the 5th pull onward![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]This deal features the incredible [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]KH II Cloud [EX][/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] Medal, which will come pre-strengthened to [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]between 1 to 3[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] Special Attack Dots! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]As a reminder, [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]In other words, you won't be able to obtain [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]KH II Cloud [EX][/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] outside of this four day Falling Price Deal until we announce that it is available again![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Read on for details![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]â–  Campaign Period:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Aug. 21, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 24, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Aug. 21, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 25, 2017 6:59 (UTC)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]â–  Falling Price Deal Details:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]This 10-Medal [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]Falling Price Deal[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] guarantees the following: [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular]・[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular] [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]- 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular] [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]- 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular] [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]- 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular] [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]- 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular] [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]- 5th Draw onward: [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]1900 Jewels[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular]・[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]You will receive at least one Tier 4 or 5 Medal that comes pre-strengthened to between 1 to 3 Special Attack dots! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular]・[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular]・[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]If you receive the following Medal from this deal, it will come with its Special Attack strengthened to [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]between 1 to 3[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] dots: [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular] [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]- [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]KH II Cloud [EX][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]You also have a chance of getting a [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]Boosted[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] version of this Medal! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular]・[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]Boosted [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]KH II Cloud [EX][/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]: [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]1,000 more base Strength and Defense[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]NOTES:
[/FONT][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular]・[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]yellow[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] instead of the usual [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]white[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] text on the Medal details screen.
[/FONT][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular]・[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it.
[/FONT][FONT=.PingFangSC-Regular]・[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost![/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]â–  KH II Cloud [EX] Medal Details[/FONT][/FONT]
oShJNX1lf.png
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Medal[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Attribute[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Reversed / Upright[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Special Attack Bonus Tier[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Special Attack[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Target[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Gauge Cost[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]KH II Cloud [EX][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]P[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Upright[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]5[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Deals 11 hits. Raises P-STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers targets' P-DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]All[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]2[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! [FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]@kh_ux_na[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
EDIT - sorry for messy post. Definitely needs a tidy but I'm currently at work so limited in what I can get around to doing... :')
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Nice post, Wilderness. xD Thanks!

Nobody should buy VIP, by the way! Apparently, if you've already done the broom quests once, they are already complete this week, so you can't get the brooms. Everybody on reddit has this problem (if they already completed the quests last week or so)

Wilderness

Awards
I'm sorry for jumping ahead and making a rather messy version of the respected update page, and PLEASE do feel free to tidy it up or delete it if needs be, but I felt the need to discuss it more than usual today.

Clearly SENA have messed up ONCE AGAIN with the Brooms quests on VIP and have no bothered to reset it from last time, so currently no Brooms can be earned from it!

On the bright side, turns out Sora EX KH3 is a decent attack medal. I only have ATKB3Max on it as opposed to ATKB4Max on my KA9, and it's doing MORE damage than KA9, even though KA9 is at full guilt and my EX is only at 132.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm sorry for jumping ahead and making a rather messy version of the respected update page, and PLEASE do feel free to tidy it up or delete it if needs be, but I felt the need to discuss it more than usual today.

Clearly SENA have messed up ONCE AGAIN with the Brooms quests on VIP and have no bothered to reset it from last time, so currently no Brooms can be earned from it!

On the bright side, turns out Sora EX KH3 is a decent attack medal. I only have ATKB3Max on it as opposed to ATKB4Max on my KA9, and it's doing MORE damage than KA9, even though KA9 is at full guilt and my EX is only at 132.
Whoa, seriously?? I'm only one short from guilting him, and I also got ATK+1000… Maybe I should buy this VIP week? I'm pretty sure SENA will give the brooms to those who purchased it or will fix this.

Wilderness

Awards
Well, I did some math. Both my Key Art 9 and KH3 Sora EX both have exact same traits - Extra Strength & STR+1000. The calculations I made are based on the first attack only, and against Pester Jester level 973 on Coli, Tier 14 Round 403. Also with all of my buffers and whatnot applied.

Key Art 9 with ATK Boost 4 Max, 150% guilt: 9 hits x 28672 = 258048
KH3 Sora EX with ATK Boost 3 Max, 132% guilt: 5 hits x 52079 = 260395

Working out what it'd have been without the skills triggered (not including any decimal):
KA9: 258048 / 1.8 = 143360
EX: 260395 / 1.6 = 162746

Then let's apply or reapply ATK Boost 4 Max on both of these (we already know KA9 but w/e bruv)
KA9: 143360 x 1.8 = 258048
EX: 162746 x 1.8 = 292942

And that's not even full guilt, it's dealing nearly 20% more damage than the strongest medal I had yesterday!

Also, working out what it would be with full guilt (if these calculations are right)
292942 / 132 = 2219.257575757576
2219.257575757576 x 150 = 332888

So total figures, at full power my medals would be dealing...
KA9: 258048
KH3SoraEX: 332888

74840 more damage than KA9. On the first attack, at that!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Well, I did some math. Both my Key Art 9 and KH3 Sora EX both have exact same traits - Extra Strength & STR+1000. The calculations I made are based on the first attack only, and against Pester Jester level 973 on Coli, Tier 14 Round 403. Also with all of my buffers and whatnot applied.

Key Art 9 with ATK Boost 4 Max, 150% guilt: 9 hits x 28672 = 258048
KH3 Sora EX with ATK Boost 3 Max, 132% guilt: 5 hits x 52079 = 260395

Working out what it'd have been without the skills triggered (not including any decimal):
KA9: 258048 / 1.8 = 143360
EX: 260395 / 1.6 = 162746

Then let's apply or reapply ATK Boost 4 Max on both of these (we already know KA9 but w/e bruv)
KA9: 143360 x 1.8 = 258048
EX: 162746 x 1.8 = 292942

And that's not even full guilt, it's dealing nearly 20% more damage than the strongest medal I had yesterday!

Also, working out what it would be with full guilt (if these calculations are right)
292942 / 132 = 2219.257575757576
2219.257575757576 x 150 = 332888

So total figures, at full power my medals would be dealing...
KA9: 258048
KH3SoraEX: 332888

74840 more damage than KA9. On the first attack, at that!
O_0 wow. That is very interesting. I… might actually give in and buy VIP.

Wilderness

Awards
I would recommend it! And to go further on this point, the Pester Jester is a real bitch! These are level 900+ enemies that don't take much damage at the best of times; I'll update this once I get to test it on the weekend Raid Boss!

Muke

whatever
Awards
I would recommend it! And to go further on this point, the Pester Jester is a real bitch! These are level 900+ enemies that don't take much damage at the best of times; I'll update this once I get to test it on the weekend Raid Boss!
Do you have KDG? If yeah, would you say that Sora does more damage than KDG? (I never really looked at KDG's damage, it's my top-op medal and my main hitter..)

Wilderness

Awards
I do, KDG is a hard one to calculate as it is always super effective against enemies so it's hard to test consistently. It also has the disadvantage of being a single enemy attacker.

Muke

whatever
Awards
If any of you bought VIP, go to Apple or Google and request a refund, saying that it's false advertisement. I immediately got my 15€ back.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Great news! Any advice on where to find this on Apple?
Sure! Right here. (this is an US link, I'm afraid, but it shouldn't really make a difference... you can also just switch out the 'us' in the title with 'uk', I think)

After signing in, you just have to select the item you want to return and click "Return Items". I think the rest should be clear, but if not, feel free to ask me. :D

Wilderness

Awards
For some reason mine is coming up as nothing ordered. I reported a problem via iTunes instead. :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Look, I don't work for staff anymore and I appreciate the enthusiasm with posting the notices, but the reason staff do it is because it creates an article for our main website (www.khinsider.com) which we can then socialise on @Daybreak_Town.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Sure. I won't do it going forward.
Sorry that you had to go ahead and post an update thread, I hit the hay early last night and missed it. Effort appreciated, though!

There's now a thread for it here for the main site, in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back