• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aug 13th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
The Incredibles 2 VIP Quests & More!

■ Campaign Period: 
Aug. 13, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 19, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 13, 2018 7:00 to Aug. 20, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza will also increase the number of times you can play PVP Mode daily! 
*Offer expires on Aug. 19, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Aug. 20, 2018 at 6:59 (UTC).

Read on for more details!

● VIP The Incredibles 2 and 1400 Jewels 
The Incredibles 2 VIP Quests have arrived! 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four The Incredibles 2 Medals, one Trait Medal #29, and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
NOTE: You will have another chance to obtain four additional The Incredibles 2 Medals from next week's VIP Quests, allowing you to unlock and reroll its Special Attack Bonus!

When you fuse Trait Medal #29 into The Incredibles 2, the following will occur: 
 ・The Incredibles 2 will gain a new trait
 ・The Incredibles 2 will gain one Special Attack Dot. 
NOTE: If The Incredibles 2 is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
The Incredibles 2 S Upright 8 Removes all status effects. HP recovery LV 3. Gauge +8. Inflicts a fixed amount of damage. All 0 247500 (Max)
* Damage value listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Axel's NEW XIII Event!

■Event Period: 
Aug. 13, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 23, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 13, 2018 7:00 to Aug. 24, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

★ The NEW XIII Event is here! 
Face off against Axel, but be warned--he gets stronger every time you defeat him!

■ Event Details: 
・13 Event Quests will be available during this period. 
・Each time you challenge Axel he will grow more powerful, so be careful! 
・Get Trait Medal #30 by defeating Axel in certain quests to deck our your Axel [+] with traits! 
・By completing these quests' objectives, you can earn the following rewards, including a total of 5000 Jewels and 5 Trait Medal #30's:

Quest Reward
1 500 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
2 250 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
3 250 Jewels 
Trait Medal #30 x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
4 250 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
5 250 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
6 250 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
7 250 Jewels 
Trait Medal #30 x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
8 500 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
9 500 Jewels 
Trait Medal #30 x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
10 500 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
11 500 Jewels 
Trait Medal #30 x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
12 500 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
13 500 Jewels 
Trait Medal #30 x 1 
Title: Dancing Flames

Axel's XIII Falling Price Deal!

★ The Monthly Organization XIII Medal Deal is here! 
Get Axel [+] within 5 draws from this exclusive Deal!

This Month's XIII Falling Price Deal has arrived, featuring Axel [+]! Get him pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from this Deal! 
Each Axel [+] and Trait Medal #30 will come with one of the powerful skills listed below! 
As you can also receive Trait Medal #30 for Axel [+] both from the current NEW XIII Event and from this Deal, you'll be able to deck out your Axel [+] with traits and power him up further! 

Here is the full list of the possible skills your Axel [+] and Trait Medal #30 Medal could come with! 
 ・Attack Boost VI Max 
 ・Defense Boost I Max   
 ・Defense Boost II Max   
 ・Defense Boost III Max   
 ・ATK B V Max & GA 1   
 ・ATK B V Max & Lux+ 
 ・Triple Threat II

With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

When you fuse Trait Medal #30 into Axel [+], the following will occur: 
 ・Axel [+] will gain a new trait
 ・Axel [+] will gain one Special Attack Dot. 
NOTE: If Axel [+] is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Aug. 13, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 27, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 13, 2018 7:00 to Aug. 28, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■ Falling Price Deal Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Axel [+] pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from this Falling Price Deal! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this Falling Price Deal! 
・You will receive at least two Tier 6 or higher Medals in each draw! Check below for a list of these Medals! 
 NOTE: Axel [+] will come with 5 Special Attack Dots. 
 NOTE: Trait Medal #30 will come with 0 Special Attack Dots. 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Axel [+]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Axel [+] Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Axel [+] P Reversed 8 Deals 5 hits. 2 turns: ↑ R-STR 5, P-STR 7, SP ATK B +90%, ↓ targets' R-DEF 4, P-DEF 7. More damage the higher the slot number. Countdown ±0. All 4 × 10.23 - 14.25
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus. 
NOTE: Should you use multiple Medals that grant an increased SP attack bonus during the same turn, the effect will not stack. 
For example, should you use a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +15%" and a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +30%", these effects will not stack; rather, the higher value (+30%) will take effect.

■ Returning Medal Details

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Damage Multiplier*
Illustrated Kairi [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Upright 7 1 turn: ↑Upright STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓targets' DEF by 3, PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0 × 4.53
Illustrated Xion [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Reversed 7 1 turn: ↑ Reversed STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓ targets' DEF by 3, PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0 × 4.53
HD Zack S
Upright
Deals 13 hits. 1 turn: ↑ Upright STR by 1, S-STR by 4, ↓ targets' Upright DEF by 1, DEF by 1. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number.
All 4 × 9.30 - 12.95
Yuna & Rikku & Paine M
Upright
Deals 4 hits. 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 1. Inflicts more damage the more Lux collected in that stage.
All 4 × 8.82 - 13.56
The World Ends with You Art 2 
*Includes artwork. 
*Includes music.
P Upright 7 Deals 4 hits. 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 1. Inflicts more damage the more Lux collected in that stage. All 4 × 8.82 - 13.56
HD Pete P
Reversed
Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ Reversed STR by 1, ↓ targets' DEF by 3 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number.
All 4 × 7.80 - 11.35
HD Zexion M
Reversed
Deals 7 hits. For 2 turns: raises PSM-STR 4 tiers & PSM-DEF 2 tiers, lowers targets' STR & DEF 1 tier. Inflicts more damage the more gauges are full.
All 3 × 9.82 - 11.88
HD Larxene S
Reversed
Deals 3 hits. Lowers targets' DEF by 3 tiers for 1 attack. Inflicts more damage the more gauges used this turn.
All 4 × 8.37 - 13.62
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Lady Luck Booster and Word Bubble Spirit Parts Union Cross!

■Event Period 
Aug. 13, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 19, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 13, 2018 7:00 to Aug. 20, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

★ Get the Lady Luck Booster and the Word Bubble: Watermelon and Word Bubble: Noodle Stir Fry spirit parts! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 11:00 to 11:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 17:00 to 17:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 21:00 to 21:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC)

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 11:00 to 11:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 17:00 to 17:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 21:00 to 21:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC)

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 7 Cross Boards, 5 of which will be unlocked from the start (Magic Broom Set #2 and Magic Mirror Set #2 will unlock sequentially as follows below). Complete them to earn the new Spirit Parts, Jewels, and more!

Board Completion Bonus
World Bubble: Watermelon Chat Phrase: Summer's here!
Word Bubble: Noodle Stir-Fry Chat Phrase: Vacation fun!
Lady Luck Booster
Magic Broom Set #1
Magic Broom Set #2

Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2

■ About Boosters 
A Booster will temporarily strengthen your Medals and/or Keyblades! 
You can obtain the Lady Luck Booster from this event, which will temporarily strengthen your Lady Luck Keyblade. 
*Lady Luck Booster obtained from this event will expire on Aug. 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Sep. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC).

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Veevee

Awards
Re: Aug 13th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

The Incredibles medal looks quite useful, too bad the game has become so shitty that I won't spend a single cent on it anymore, so it's a definitive pass for me. The Axel medal is nice, but I won't pull since I still have to evolve my first Tier 8 medal up to date ... still lacking one Fairy for that and in today's meta there's no real use going for High Tier medals if you can't evolve them. The banner is pretty lame though, I can't recount how many times they've fed up these same old premiums over and over now, why no Antisora, Scar or Replicu?

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

The Incredibles medal looks quite useful, too bad the game has become so shitty that I won't spend a single cent on it anymore, so it's a definitive pass for me. The Axel medal is nice, but I won't pull since I still have to evolve my first Tier 8 medal up to date ... still lacking one Fairy for that and in today's meta there's no real use going for High Tier medals if you can't evolve them. The banner is pretty lame though, I can't recount how many times they've fed up these same old premiums over and over now, why no Antisora, Scar or Replicu?

I used to buy most of the VIPs monthly. Not anymore. I would have grabbed this Incredibles Family medal, but won't spend the money. I never got Kairi+ after pulling more times than I care to say, and am frustrated and sick and tired of being destroyed by seemingly everyone with a Kairi+ in PvP. Sick and tired of this money greedy game.

That being said, I will play events and story. Am currently stuck on Quest 12 of the Axel Org. 13 event. The jewels are very necessary, so glad for this event, but will not pull for the Axel+ medal. Not very useful because the meta of the game is all PvP or nothing, and since my chances of getting any Gold tickets are 0-0, I won't be pulling for many medals anymore. Am holding out for a guaranteed pull for Kairi+, but knowing the maliciousness of SENA, they will probably never release a guaranteed pull for her.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Should've been another Power medal. Mr. Incredible was the only red out of this set. Symmetry SENA, It matters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back