• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Audo's Single Summer Shot Because He Faaaaaailed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
tumblr_o7ropxUPDA1ugvzu5o1_540.jpg

-AUDO'S SHOTS OF SUMMER-

TITLEPROMPTLINK
"Aime-moi Moins"20 Minutes or Less[x]

aime-moi moins.
PROMPT: 20 MINUTES OR LESS
CONTENT WARNING: NUDITY, SEX

Three months after we started f*cking, Chance kissed me for the first time.

Our first time together I kissed only the tiles of the locker room showers. Chance, the captain of our lacrosse team, pressed into me and slurred harsh in my ear. His chest fit against my back; his hands on my hips. Tiles cold. The rest of the team had left and celebrated winning the last game of the season with booze and trophies. Chance, well, he celebrated it with me. He bit my ear and told me how much he thought of me. Said he would watch me play, watch me change. Watch the way water droplets would cling to my skin as I toweled off.

"Made you shine," he said, his voice all peppermint and alcohol. He laughed and rested his face against my shoulder. "Like bronze." I could feel his grin against my skin, teeth almost cutting.

The shower doused us, water running between our bodies and circling the drain. I closed my eyes, tried to pull away, mentally, from it all. His voice sounded distant to me even as he pressed inside. Even as I lost my virginity before I had my first real kiss.

After, we sat on the shower room floor. Our backs rested against the dividers between showers and we stared forward and away. I tried not to look at him. The few times I did, he wasn't looking at me anyway. He had his knees up and his arms closed. Methodically he'd scratch at the side of his wrist. We didn't bother shutting the shower off and it continued to rain.

"You, uh, you did pretty good," he stammered. "In the game, I mean. That last goal of yours." He picked at the skin around his wrist harder. "Your dad'll be proud."

I tried to imagine what my dad would've thought if he knew about this.

"You still won for us in the end," I said. "Without you, we wouldn't ha--"

"We could do this, you know. Us, I mean. If you want."

"Oh."

"You can't tell anyone."

"Right..."

"But we could do it. Like, for real. You and me."

"Right."

"I like you, Novah."

"Yeah, okay."

"You want to?"

"Okay."

That was how it started.​

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: Audo's Shots of Summer

aime-moi moins

This feels so human and real. I can't even begin to describe how much a scene like this impresses me. From start to finish, I was captivated by the scene playing out before me because it felt like something you'd see on TV. The way Novah readily accepts being something more with Chance is mind blowing to me. Maybe there was a mutual attraction for the both of them? Or it could be Novah is still processing everything that happened to him, and doesn't know what he wants or how to feel about Chance quite yet? Either way, I enjoyed reading it a lot.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Wow, this is awesome. The dialogue is keen and to the point: there's a history resonating between the characters that I don't need to have explained to me as a reader; I just get it. I love that line about kissing "only the tiles of the locker room showers" as a launching point, introducing the character dynamic at play via Novah's first time. We have an idea of where it ends up because of the opening sentence. And I have to second KitKat's description of the scenario as being "real." There's an element of the unexpected and even the undesirable to it that's mixed up with these charged emotions of love and confusion, which I think is perfectly appropriate for a story about loss of virginity.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I do love this one, it's very warm but distant. The dialogue at the end makes me nostalgic for an experience I never had?
Which isn't surprising, I don't think I'd sit on a communal shower floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back