• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Audo does crack too...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I hate it...
like everything you have said to us in the past wouldnt Terra notice he is a BWPH? then I guess Aqua is a BWPH...
There are a couple ways to explain that. Either Terra couldnt sense it because Ventus was losing his purity so it wasnt as strong. Or Terra didnt get the ability to be able to sense that until after they start their journey and are broken up (such as him getting it by using dark powers Maleficent gave him, etc.)

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Mx:Those who submit to darkness are not fit to wield the keblade.
MX: Already that man is infused with darkness.

Some people say it was DS, but it was actually Terra he was talking about. Since DS was right there. 2 things you need to look for. 1) DS height is a little bit like Ven, so we could assume that he is atleast teenage, 2) MX said that man, not this man. When you are talking about someone who is right there you say this man, to someone far off you say this man.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
There are a couple ways to explain that. Either Terra couldnt sense it because Ventus was losing his purity so it wasnt as strong. Or Terra didnt get the ability to be able to sense that until after they start their journey and are broken up (such as him getting it by using dark powers Maleficent gave him, etc.)

but the whole alice thing? really now? all worlds have a different time...

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
As silly as this theory is, it does explain some things...

tbh, i liked the picture theory better. D:<

We all did. =<

Some people say it was DS, but it was actually Terra he was talking about. Since DS was right there.

How the hell do you know DS was right there? We see no one else aside from MX in that particular scene.

2 things you need to look for. 1) DS height is a little bit like Ven, so we could assume that he is atleast teenage, 2) MX said that man, not this man.

Ever stop to think DS is just short?

When you are talking about someone who is right there you say this man, to someone far off you say this man.

Except he isn't. If you can show me a pic of that scene where MX is in, not the scene where it shows DS fighting Ven and MX's voice is placed over it, with DS is in it, then I'll take it back. Otherwise, your claims are baseless...

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Who would ever joke about something as serious as Kingdom Hearts?

Kingdom Hearts:

srs bzness

edit:mad:Omni:

my only problem with this one is that it forges a deep relationship between an original character and a disney one.

Aria

braver by the minute
Okay I just thought of another thing, how do you lose the BWHoPL status? you get some darkness in your heart right? So when MX says to Ven that he's losing it by this theory it means hes losing the pure light status. So Ven would have darkness in his heart. But once you have darkness in your heart can you get it out? Which means if Alice had Ven's heart there would be darkness in it so no more PoH status

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
my only problem with this one is that it forges a deep relationship between an original character and a disney one.

I think Kingdom Hearts would be better if that happened.

Angel

I think Kingdom Hearts would be better if that happened.

well, I guess you'd be right, but part of the bigger plotlines is that the worlds are closed and isolated from each other, meaning that their inhabitants are, as well.

and I think it would be a huge left field thing if someone like Alice stepped up and took as big a spotlight as Ven.

Angel

You don't count Mickey and Riku?

well, mickey's already a main character (ie main enough that he is seen outside of his home world and hollow bastion)

ie pretty much anyone from disney castle is exempt from that rule, since they're the most important disney characters.

and we aren't speculating on how much riku went inside mickey :/

Angel

Mickey and Riku!

Sora and Donald!

Sora and Goofy!

well, mickey's already a main character (ie main enough that he is seen outside of his home world and hollow bastion)

ie pretty much anyone from disney castle is exempt from that rule, since they're the most important disney characters.

and we aren't speculating on how much riku went inside mickey :/

A

Audo

Mx:Those who submit to darkness are not fit to wield the keblade.
MX: Already that man is infused with darkness.

Some people say it was DS, but it was actually Terra he was talking about. Since DS was right there. 2 things you need to look for. 1) DS height is a little bit like Ven, so we could assume that he is atleast teenage, 2) MX said that man, not this man. When you are talking about someone who is right there you say this man, to someone far off you say this man.
uh, you don't see anyone in that scene except for MX. So no, DS was not "right there"

all worlds have a different time...
Uh no they don't. Nomura has said that in BBS all worlds experience the ten year shift, meaning, they all progress at the same amount of time.

Kingdom Hearts:

srs bzness

edit:mad:Omni:

Hey, guess what -- Original Characters are Disney Characters, so it doesn't matter.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
DS does not have the statue of a man yet. Most human men on there are moderately tall, even Riku is taller than him.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Uh no they don't. Nomura has said that in BBS all worlds experience the ten year shift, meaning, they all progress at the same amount of time.

Uh yeah they do, 10 years for Wonderland can go for like a year out of that statement Ive just seen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back